Video premieres on UK tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first MPEG1 clip link appears to be dead for some odd reason unknown to me...I've resent it zipped to see if a different file extension makes a difference.

May it's just been downloaded too many times already!

h**p://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C6032C9A3B52BC004B1EFA5008B9FE8

Please DO NOT remove it for the benfit of others.

Alan

just saw it (the wmv version, poor quality).
can't say i'm too impressed... Hm... hope that the real video will be better (it sure will...) :wink:

Just watched it and it looks really cool. Bono bumping on Edge is not a new thing. Remember Under A Blood Red Sky?! :) I really wish Larry would put a little more energy into his performance (his playing is great though). Adam is looking realy cool and so is Bono. Edge like always at one point forgets to do his backing vocals and go back to the mike (love when that happens! :lol: ). Also liked Edge doing the spanish backing vocals!! LOVED when BVono started swinging the mike stand! I want to see it all damn it!!

Once again, a big THANKS from the whole Italy :bow:
this video is amazing, the guys look really great and I love those blue colours! :love: :D

Sorry...I'm back on 300K at home now.

I have emailed U2exit.com asking them if they will host my file. I have sent them a link to the file on my own webspace but I will not post it here for fear of upsetting NTL, my ISP.

Alan

I was actually really disappointed by that.

When people spoke of a clip of U2 performing the song in the studio, I expected a LIVE performance, just in Hanover Quay. However, watch that video - it's the studio version dubbed over U2 moving around a bit. I really hope that's not on the DVD. What a waste of money that would be.

Oh, and I think the reason they didn't play it longer is because it's the album version with the power cut.

It's ok, if you can let us download the larger file via U2exit it would be good, but the smaller file is already perfect for me, thanks again!

Axver said:
I was actually really disappointed by that.

When people spoke of a clip of U2 performing the song in the studio, I expected a LIVE performance, just in Hanover Quay. However, watch that video - it's the studio version dubbed over U2 moving around a bit. I really hope that's not on the DVD. What a waste of money that would be.

Oh, and I think the reason they didn't play it longer is because it's the album version with the power cut.

It's just a promo video man, nothing else, that's the reason it's played with the backing track. It's been given out to all TV station to play until they get the real thing. And I got a feelin' it will be that video on the DVD single. Hopefully you'll be more taken with the real deal.

omg, that clip was awsome, I loved seeing them perform it. It makes the song even better. I'm not being completely blind here, and my judgement is not void because of my obsession with U2, this IS one of their best songs they've ever written. Vertigo is gonna rule!

Is it just me, or do these simple band only video's hold a special place in your heart? The best part is when Bono is doing to bend down high note thing ala Chester from Linkin Park (please don't stone me for that one). Incredible song...great video....the U2 hype train is in full swing now.....bring on the album guys!!!

good performance but why would they cut it like that? LOSERS...anyway, i like the performance, Adam looks like hes gonna beat the shit out of someone, and I love the way the did it. I just think Larry sticks out a little bit, I think it was his idea to cut the performance short so he could get out of there, doesnt look like he wants to be there.

Back
Top Bottom