Video premieres on UK tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheers guys. Your praises are doing wonders for my ego!! :wink:

And here's my claim to fame......

Enajh2%20on%20TOTPs!%20-%20new.jpg

Alan

This is my first post here, just to thank you enajh2 for the video, I live in Italy so at the moment it's impossible for me to watch it on TV :wave: :)

Thanks man, damn TOTP for cutting it short, dumbass!

Hey Alan, could you get us all in??!!! I can make the trip from Glasgow no bother!!

Has anyone noticed the FX in this video? look at 1min 04sec, Bono is jumping in slo-mo but the rest of the band are playing in real time!!!!

Did anyone spot the slo-mo effect at 1min 04sec, tell me I'm not imagining things!! Bono is jumping slower than the rest of the band moving.

Why does Larry always look like he doesn't want to be there?

I think I agree with the others who say there may be two different videos for Vertigo. This may be the one they did when the CD got knicked. Version 2 may be the one in the desert/target. I hope that one is better than this one.

U2dork said:
Why does Larry always look like he doesn't want to be there?

I think I agree with the others who say there may be two different videos for Vertigo. This may be the one they did when the CD got knicked. Version 2 may be the one in the desert/target. I hope that one is better than this one.

This is just a promo, nothing more than that, the full new video comes out mid October.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, has anyone noticed the FX on Bono in this video, there time's where he moves slower than the rest of the band, like when he jumps at 1min 04sec!!!!

Back
Top Bottom