Video Clip of PLease in Baltimore....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And how did you get it to work? One click and I got a page full of Greek. I usually have as much luck with u2tours.com as I have with U2.com, which is to say none.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Argh...once again the windows nazis triumph. Why no quicktime or real player?!

------------------
I couldn't take it anymore so I went back to the sea...'cus that's where fishes go when fishes get the sense to flee...

Use Internet Explorer, instead of Netscape. It worked fine for me. Although, the clips are nothing special, and they are only 30 seconds long. But, see for yourself!

Very cool! I think Bono needs to read over those lyrics to Please a couple times though
wink.gif

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Very cool! I think Bono needs to read over those lyrics to Please a couple times though
wink.gif

I think he screwed up like 3 times total, but from the recordings I've heard of A Sort of Homecoming, they were much more prepared for Please. And being there was F&*%^*^ INTENSE.

Yeah, dude they pulled outta the audience. I heard some woman outside the arena after the show saying that her goal in life was now to marry the guy they brought up. He wasn't bad at all, though.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I think he screwed up like 3 times total, but from the recordings I've heard of A Sort of Homecoming, they were much more prepared for Please. And being there was F&*%^*^ INTENSE.

Yeah, it didn't matter so much that he'd messed up when he started to freak out and practically go into a seizure at the end. That was exactly as you said, F@(<ing intense!!!

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Back
Top Bottom