VH1 U218 special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw it. There wasn't ANYthing new. They only played partial clips of the videos we've all seen. And they played tiny clips of interviews with some of the videos, but I'm pretty sure I had seen all of them before somewhere.

Still... :hmm: it was U2 on my TV... and that makes me :happy:

bonocomet said:
I saw it. There wasn't ANYthing new. They only played partial clips of the videos we've all seen. And they played tiny clips of interviews with some of the videos, but I'm pretty sure I had seen all of them before somewhere.

Still... :hmm: it was U2 on my TV... and that makes me :happy:

It was good cos I got to relive those 80s videos :drool: but for those who missed, do not fret.. it was nothing major! Just buy the damn videos when they come out. :wink:

I taped all of U2's '80s videos in their entirety off VH1 Classic back when they were still playing videos 24/7. :love: But it will be nice to see the interviews.

mysteriouswaysbonomovieu2granny.gif

is very fine

JCOSTER said:
I missed it :sad:.

me too

What I hate most is that I flip thru channels a lot, and never saw this listed anywhere :grumpy:

Gonna go search TiVo now to see if I can find/schedule it.
Edited: Done

AND I scheduled the HBO Special with Bono & The Edge that's airing on Friday :up:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

me too

What I hate most is that I flip thru channels a lot, and never saw this listed anywhere :grumpy:

AND I scheduled the HBO Special with Bono & The Edge that's airing on Friday :up:

Why are they always on channels I don't have :scream:
Once, just once, I would LOVE for them to make a PBS appearance. That would rock my world.

Lila64 said:

me too

Like I have said b/f.... I can't wait to see the HBO special I would have loved to be at. But at least we have something to look forward to on Friday!!!

I finally got to see on thanksgiving...I thought it was pretty good...especially if you ever wanted to introduce them to so someone who really didn't know that much about them.

bonocomet said:

:ohmy: You never saw writhing red ruffle shirt bono before?

:hug:

:wink:

I've seen plenty of stills, just not the whole vid. I don't really like that song :reject: and I don't usually get into music videos since the concepts usually make zero sense to me.

Yeah I know what you mean. Videos can be really whacko. I can't watch the LNOE vid. It freaks me out.

The VH1 special was supposed to repeat on Thanksgiving morning at 9am.....but it didn't. I don't see it on tvguide.com for at least the next two weeks. Anyone know more about that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom