VH1 Radio is U2errific!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knute Rockne

The Fly
Wasn't sure if this was going to come through the firm's firewall, but apparently, they allow us to entertain ourselves while plugging along. So far, I've only checked out the VH1@work station. Two songs in and they've played Tori Amos and REM's "The One I Love". I'm sure to hear U2 by days end.

Check it out at VHI.com

-Knute

You can even skip to the next song!! They do have commercials, though. ANd you can't skip them. Oh well, someone's got to pay for this.

-Knute

I like Musicmatch radio better. They have a station called "U2"! They play a U2 song about every 4 songs and they play other music that they think U2 fans will like. It's way cool.

By the way, Knute, I'm a big fan of yours. Go Irish!! Too bad about this year's season though.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by kariatari (edited 01-27-2002).]

Originally posted by kariatari:
I like Musicmatch radio better. They have a station called "U2"! They play a U2 song about every 4 songs and they play other music that they think U2 fans will like. It's way cool.

By the way, Knute, I'm a big fan of yours. Go Irish!! Too bad about this year's season though.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by kariatari (edited 01-27-2002).]

I appreciate the fandom.

You gotta pay for MusicMatch radio, right?

-knute

No, you don't have to pay for the semi-crappy version of it. If you want to get the CD quality radio, THEN you have to pay, but I'm fine with just the regular kind.

Back
Top Bottom