VH1 My Awards Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Still very grim over there at VH1. Which is sad because I give a lot of credit to that show last year and U2's performance there to the first jolt of success for ATYCLB to the general public and fairweather U2 fans.

Right now it looks like Must Have album is the closest race. Please go vote more and if you have time, vote a LOT. This is a great awards show for U2 to win at.

Thanks all!

I just finished my vote for the day. U2 is anywhere from 5% to 12% behind in every one of the categories listed. Just think what it would do for the band if we got up and off our lazy keisters and won U2 a clean sweep at the awards shows. HOP TO IT! Don't let DMB and Bon Jovi fans give you a bad name. Get the weak sauce out guys and go vote!

I'm going to try and vote at least 100 times this weekend while listening to some tunes. More if time and things permit.
KEVM comes in next week! Keep up the offensive, help is on the way!

YEAH I hear the bugle, the cavalry must be on the way!

IF you think things are bad now, you should have seen what it looked like 7 days ago. Its slow but were increasing by one percentage point per day in each catagory. We'll need to double or triple this to win I think. But, in the near term, we could be ahead in the polls by the end of next week if we can double are rate of increase! Triple your votes per day this coming week and spread the word!

Here is how were doing as of Nov 10.

Must Have Album:

Dave Matthews 29%

U2 24%

Matchbox 20 21%

Beatles 13%

Alicia Keys 13%

Damn I Wish I Wrote That Song:

Dave Matthews 35%

U2 23%

Alicia Keys 16%

Train 14%

Staind 12%

My Favorite Group:

Bon Jovi 35%

Dave Matthews 31%

U2 19%

Destiny's Child 8%

Staind 7%

HOTTEST LIVE SHOW:

Bon Jovi 35%

Dave Matthews 31%

U2 16%

Madonna 9%

Janet Jackson 9%

My Favorite Video:

Dave Matthews 28%

U2 21%

Fatboy Slim 19%

Lady Marmelade 18%

Moby and Gwen 14%

Coolest Fan Website:

Bon Jovi 33%

Dave Matthews 32%

U2 15%

No Doubt 11%

Backstreet Boys 10%

As you can see we really need to increase our votes! Delete your cookies and vote as many times as you can or make up multiple profiles to vote many times if deleting cookies does not work. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

What's with Dave Matthews??? And Bon Jovi?
You know, they won't win for best fansite no matter how hard we try... But I'll keep voting.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

PEOPLE!!!

We need to start voting!!! We all know that we can do this. U2 won't win one award if it goes like this. We need to vote over and over again. Just register with different names. Thats what DMB and Bon Jovi fans are doing. And they're succeeding.

Are you telling me that they're better fans than us. This show is about who has the best fans.. We gotta do this....

Joe

When is KevM checking in with the autovoter? I'm ready to download and run that thing...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

who the hell is Dave Mathew Band????
Here in Europe nobody knows that band...I supose that they are really popular in USA but I never have listen to them anywhere here!Bon Jovi was popular years ago but right now, he is far away of his highlights...the last time he came to Barcelona he only filled the 40% capacity of the olimpic stadium...
so.........go on!!!! and vote!!!

Jordi,
Get everyone you know in Spain to help vote for U2! Were going to need it! VOTE!

Come on now were behind. Take 15 minutes out of your day and VOTE as many times as you can!

Back
Top Bottom