Vertigo (Temple Bar Remix)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's too boring to form a strong opinion either way.

agreed, it's just a throwaway thing they added. it's too milquetoast to form a strong opinion.

if you LOVE this, you must fall squarely into the "I'd buy Bono farting into a mike" category as a U2 fan. :wink:

I think it's funny. But I wouldn't listen to an mp3 of it. It's only good as a performance piece, cause Edge and Bono are hilarious.

Highly amusing, in a "What the Hell were they thinking?!" kind of way. I certainly don't expect to see Edge break out the ole' banjo on the road.... Although, that could be a door to new redneck fans here in the South! :lmao:

:)no:!!!!! )

I don't know if this makes any sense, but Bono's phrasing reminds me of Donald Trump trying to be cool.

The whole thing is hilarious but wouldn't be the same as audio only.

jeesus cant belive some people are taking it serious.... it was done as a joke, a sense of sarcasam if you will, please some people need to lighen up

KUEFC09U2 said:
jeesus cant belive some people are taking it serious.... it was done as a joke, a sense of sarcasam if you will, please some people need to lighen up

Who was taking it serious here? Almost everyone says it is hilarious. Apparently YOU need to lighten up.

Sex Work Death said:
Well, Bono farting into a mic WOULD be better than "Yahweh"

Not by a long shot, but better than anything on Pop except SATS, Discotheque and Gone.

Last edited:
KUEFC09U2 said:

I don't take it seriously at all - just think it's boring.

Back
Top Bottom