Vertigo Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sanchez

War Child
I emailed my local radio station here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada about any info on Vertigo and this is what the DJ emailed to me:

"We will have a 30 second teaser sent to us from Universal next week, which we'll be allowed to tease our listeners with. And if I remember correctly, we should have the actual song in about two weeks."

Hope this helps everyone

Sanchez

sweet!!!! a real quality clip soon, that sounds good, maybe it'll be the same clip they post on u2.com...if they ever do!

Ok thanks alot. I hope the 30 sec teaser is released early next week, although I know its just gonna torture me like hell until the coming week. They should have been specific though, I can't wait another FULL week until something spills.

We're currently looking into contacting other stations about this - to see if other stations will play teasers too. Any information any of you can provide, please email me. Thanks! :wave:

babyman said:
on the 24th we will have the complete new song, all in all there's actually no need for a clip now, but it may tease our curiosity, so ,better than nothing :wink:

Ha. I totally agree. It feels like we've been waiting an eternity for this song already. At this point, i think it's to be assumed that some radio station somewhere will get the full mp3 2-3-4 days prior to the 24th (just so someone can claim to have an "exclusive" and feel special), so a clip at this point is almost anticlimactic. What good is it to hear a clip of a song and then a week later get the whole thing? That being said, i will listen to it should it emerge...

Eh, I won't listen to a teaser even if it comes out. If I do I'll already know the sound of the song and I won't be as blown away when I hear the whole thing.

I will definitley love hearing the teaser, are you guys crazy to not be excited ? I listen to the clips religiously every day so to hear something without loud voices would be welcomed. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom