Vertigo in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wasnt able to make it out last night to the cubby bear. Hopefully i can catch them in naperville as my parents live in glen ellyn, which isn't too far off. Yea, I've been hearing Vertigo on xrt almost every hour. Haven't heard it on any other station yet. I'm sure q101, 97.9, and possibly 94.7 will start playing. Like Foxxern mentioned, the 101.9 is always a little behind so i'm sure they'll start playing it eventually. Hey, we should try getting vertigo on q101's top 9 at 9....

nah...xrt is the only station that matters to me. q101 can have whoastank and whatever else is on there. they'll jump on U2 now, but theyll jump off when a deeper song is released. xrt wont do that.

mofo82 said:
nah...xrt is the only station that matters to me. q101 can have whoastank and whatever else is on there. they'll jump on U2 now, but theyll jump off when a deeper song is released. xrt wont do that.

I agree totally here. Although I can't help but be happy to at least have the "lighter," more radio-friendly songs played on as many stations as possible. They might give up on U2 when the meatier songs are released but at least if someone hears "Vertigo" on Q101 or some other station they might actually go out and pick up the album. Unfortunately, XRT isn't at the center of everyone's radio dial.

Back
Top Bottom