Vertigo Hosting Sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

That was great.

Thanks :D like Elvis said you never know who's watching. :combust: Of course if somebody were to accidentally click on that link then technically it would be out of my hands. :D

I am amazed at the cd quality of the Valencia version it is awesome. :drool:

Last edited:
oh shit I am down! I've exceeded my bandwidth! But I am not supposed to have a bandwidth restriction...weird! Im calling them...

u2la, u have the clip in some format??, if not u need an email version?

oh no I have the whole thing and was hosting it so others could download it but my hosting provider shut it down cuz I exceeded the "daily bandwidth".

Dear Wonderful Gracious Brilliant Mr. Evolution Monkey (or Ms., whichever the case may be):

*THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I've finally heard Vertigo!!! :hyper: I can NOT wait to crank this one up on our Bose system & pogo around the entire house!!!! Again - a MILLION THANK YOUs!!!!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

yeah I officially have taken my page down to because I dont have unlimited bandwidth transfer (which they said I did have when I bought it a year and a half ago) and the traffic yesterday was off the hook and caused my server to be shut down for the rest of the day.

im not afraid of the RIAA, I have great DISDAIN for them. It's just I cant have my server down from all the traffic.

If anyone ever cant find Vertigo email me and I will take care of you.

Yeah, apparently U2valencia was shut down by their host.

It seems like a lot of sites have had to take down the links to the Mp3.

Back
Top Bottom