Vertigo = headspin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you?

• Ignoring all the hype

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Calmly logging in every few hours to check the sites whilst having a rather pleasant cup of tea

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Leaving the computer running in the background and having a look everytime you pass by

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Glued to the seat, mindlessly going up and back the various forums, sites, all whilst listening to s

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • OMG!!OmG!oMG!!!fjdkslfj fj k.sdflguj 'ag,.fdmag jdfk.anhvfhal;kg!!!!!!11

Votes: 36 36.0%

• Total voters
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! VEEEERRTTTIIIGGGGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been listening to the station Dave Fanning is on as well.

And, yeah, I have phoned most of the local radio stations too. Im sure all the djs meet up at the Subi and discuss that weirdo U2 fan who has no life :D

God bless Oz for giving us the clip (no matter how small) it's just going to get me through today!

OMG!!OmG!oMG!!!fjdkslfj fj k.sdflguj 'ag,.fdmag jdfk.anhvfhal;kg!!!!!!11

umm, yeah - that about covers it... :reject:

Can I vote again?

I'm not only glued to the computer screen every second but I'm also
OMG!!OmG!oMG!!!fjdkslfj fj k.sdflguj 'ag,.fdmag jdfk.anhvfhal;kg!!!!!!11 OMG!!OmG!oMG!!!fjdkslfj fj k.sdflguj 'ag,.fdmag jdfk.anhvfhal;kg!!!!!!11 OMG!!OmG!oMG!!!fjdkslfj fj k.sdflguj 'ag,.fdmag jdfk.anhvfhal;kg!!!!!!11 OMG!!OmG!oMG!!!fjdkslfj fj k.sdflguj 'ag,.fdmag jdfk.anhvfhal;kg!!!!!!11

:lol:

Oh this is so stressful and exciting at the same time. *shakes fist at U2 for making us wait*

This is insane. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I now have a business meeting from 2 - 6 PM tomorrow. This will be the hardest four hours of my life. I'm not sure how I'll be able to focus.

i have no weight lifting tomorrow after school. that means ill be home at 230 est.

my ass shalt be glued to thy seat

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait!!! :hyper: And I JUST NOW realized I'm off tomorrow and I can listen to Dave Fanning's show! :faint:

Back
Top Bottom