Vertigo CD single available for preorder at Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn, I wish you hadn't shown me this.

Now I have 2 sales ranking to be obsessive about.

(btw, HTDAAB holding steady at 16).

What is great about this particular single is that Neon Lights and Are You Gonna Wait Forever? are listed together on ONE disc. The European versions list these songs on separate discs.

it's VERY nice to see both b-sides PLUS the remix on one cd. When the details about the 3 different singles were released i thought it migh tnot be worth buying them right away, but since this one seems to have it all i think i'm gonna buy it as soon as it comes out anyway.

Hey KevinK -

I noticed in your profile it says you are a restaurant manager. Which one do you manage? There are 3 U2 people I hang out with all the time. Maybe we can stop some time and say hi. We're planning on doing a listening party for the album release.

If you'd like, send me an e-mail at jason_fuerst@yahoo.com

Jason

U2Fan101 said:
Hey KevinK -

I noticed in your profile it says you are a restaurant manager. Which one do you manage? There are 3 U2 people I hang out with all the time. Maybe we can stop some time and say hi. We're planning on doing a listening party for the album release.

If you'd like, send me an e-mail at jason_fuerst@yahoo.com

Jason

I work at the Fazoli's on 135th & Black Bob in Olathe. If you wan't to stop by sometime and say hi that would be cool, because I don't have any friends that like U2 as much as I do! :wink:

ramblin rose said:

Now at 69, that's an unbelievable climb in 1 day.

It slipped a little. Now it's at 71. Come on, people, lets get that number lower! :wink:

PowerSurge said:
I never order from amazon, when would I get the album? would I have to wait for it past the Nov. 22nd date and suffer, or would I get it that day?????

You would have to wait a couple days, I think. I'm just ordering the single, not the album, from Amazon because I'd have to wait 2-3 months for the import version of the single to be released here.

Back
Top Bottom