'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this guy goes into a bar with his giraffe. He sits down and drinks. His giraffe lies down on the floor. He gets up to leave when the bartender says, "Hey! You can't leave that lyin' there!" to which the man replies, "That's not a lion. It's a giraffe."

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, you should have heard what Henry Rollins said about U2. I'm still seething.

I really don't know why we're all still here.

i'd like to quote a fine U2 song now in response:

"cus love is big, bigger than us
but love is not what you're thinkin of"

im here cus its big news, rollins is here cus he's a hater

sums it up for me

So, I was watching TV the other day, and this local channel was on with this program giving tourist information for Michigan. Across the screen in large text was:

"Bears: Don't Poke Them"

Is a warning like that really necessary?

hehe

A young Irish girl comes to town and goes to the priest.

"Father I have sinned .. I made love with Adam from U2 who gave me a ride to town. ." 

"Daughter, say 10 prayers and you will be forgiven"
"Father," she says, "I  will say 20 prayers because I will drive back with Bono."

so a chicken and an egg are laying in bed and the chicken says " well i guess we answered that question"

Bonochick said:
So, I was watching TV the other day, and this local channel was on with this program giving tourist information for Michigan. Across the screen in large text was:

"Bears: Don't Poke Them"

Is a warning like that really necessary?

Bonochick, seriously?? I have always made that a rule in my everyday life. Wow, I'm glad people are finally catching on!!

I too must admit that Bono's appearance has shocked me for the past year... I think someone needs to whisper in his ear that he's not 20 anymore, his hair is thinning and needs to be POP/Passengers style (short) and that contact lenses are indeed cool as well.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Bonochick, seriously?? I have always made that a rule in my everyday life. Wow, I'm glad people are finally catching on!!

I'm just so glad that the tourists are being warned to abstain from such wreckless behavior...because nobody has enough common sense to just know that kind of thing, ya know?

starsgoblue said:
hehe

A young Irish girl comes to town and goes to the priest.

"Father I have sinned .. I made love with Adam from U2 who gave me a ride to town. ." 

"Daughter, say 10 prayers and you will be forgiven"
"Father," she says, "I  will say 20 prayers because I will drive back with Bono."

:applaud:

Lucky girl!

shart1780 said:
I have a joke.

What do you call it when you sit on a mint and your arse hair gets stuck to it?

A potential form of torture to threaten Henry Rollins with?

Kerborus said:
Good lord does it? Well, I *am* a Babyface, ya know?

I'm DOIN' pretty good Miss Tribiani!

Actually, I'm ticked and waiting for Vertigo.

Vertigo? Is that why we're here?

Are you my new friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom