'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Don't leave me, Stephanie! :sad:

*pats Barbara on the head*

Don't worry, even though it's 3:16, I might as well wait a little longer!

OK folks, mind if I interrupt the conversation for a second? I just got in from school so I am totally clueless as to what's going on. I take it Vertigo hasn't been played? Anything else I should know?

Also, how has this been advertised? Has the station actually directly said they WILL play the song?

Has anyone called the station?? I tried calling them, the number is: (877) 4-LA1031 and no one answers. Those bastards!

This song makes my eyelids loom ever further downwards. *reaches for caffeine syringe*

yes. the station said that they would play Vertigo, and now it seems as if they lied.

Axver said:
OK folks, mind if I interrupt the conversation for a second? I just got in from school so I am totally clueless as to what's going on. I take it Vertigo hasn't been played? Anything else I should know?

Also, how has this been advertised? Has the station actually directly said they WILL play the song?

Hey Andre, it's dysprosium from LJ. Still here...waiting... they have said that they will be playing it, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I swear they just whispered, "Ice ice baby" at the beginning of that song.

Or else I'm really cracking up.

I live in Phoenix, AZ.....it's about a 5 hr. drive to LA. If they don't play it I think I'm gonna drive down to the station to protest/boycott this station. Who's with me?

-Waz

mofo82 said:

I'm imagining Lumberg asking Milton and Rollins at the same time if they could both come in Labor Day..."We've had to let a few people go , so , yeaaahhh, I'm gonna ask you, yeahhhh, to come in over the Labor Day Weekend, yeahhhhhh, Ok? Thaaaanks" :wink:

In a related note, I heard Rollins rides the BONE ROLLERCOASTER...:madspit: take that asswad

Axver said:

A couple hours ago we were intreppted by Henry Rollins (of all people) and had to listen to him bash U2 forever...then they played like 5 U2 songs and now this crap! This HAS been advertised but we're thinking its a crappy PR stunt---and we're going to bitch bigtime if it was.

"I spy with my little eye...." NOT Ice ice baby. It's the Cure. It's classic. Come on, people.

mofo82 said:

I'm imagining Lumberg asking Milton and Rollins at the same time if they could both come in Labor Day..."We've had to let a few people go , so , yeaaahhh, I'm gonna ask you, yeahhhh, to come in over the Labor Day Weekend, yeahhhhhh, Ok? Thaaaanks" :wink:

The two Bobs came in and told Lumber, "We noticed a glitch in the playlist today. We noticed that Vertigo was going to be played although it hasn't been released. So, we just went ahead and 'fixed the glitch'. Nevermind the viewers - problem solved on your end!"

is there a link to this station or something? Forgive me because I just came online this second and I don't want to miss this.

wasilefsky said:
I live in Phoenix, AZ.....it's about a 5 hr. drive to LA. If they don't play it I think I'm gonna drive down to the station to protest/boycott this station. Who's with me?

-Waz

Dude, I'm in Ohio but I will soooo be there. After contacting the FCC about false advertising of course.

Spiderman if having you for dinner tonight?! What kinda crap is this.
There goes my second glass of wine!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Alright now, that is quite enough...well maybe not enough....

Oh you perv, hehe.

Either I'm really tired, or the song on now is really sexy.

the tourist said:
"I spy with my little eye...." NOT Ice ice baby. It's the Cure. It's classic. Come on, people.

I heard "Ice Ice Baby"!!!!!! I'm sorry, but I did!!!!!!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom