'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, while I was sitting here all afternoon listening for Vertigo, my next door neighbor fuckin hung himself in his garage. I'm totally serious too.

I mean, I'm not a Henry Rollins fan myself, but sheeesh...

I'm not recording anymore. If I end up going to bed, I'll hit the recorder on. I'm just afraid I'll use up too much memory on my computer.

Yay, Coldplay.

*SERIOUSLY contemplating driving down to light that place on fire*

(where's my Swingline stapler?)

mofo82 said:
ahhh its U2 Jr. playing :wink:

Heh, yeah. More like the result of U2 having sex with Radiohead.

But they're good. And that's all that matters.

I'm going to bed. Night everyone!
To make myself feel a wee bit better, I remind myself that we'll be hearing the song in...17 days? I can't count, I'm too tired. At least I'll be able to get through the next 2 or 3 weeks of school, knowing that we're getting closer to the official release.
I have a question.
Does anyone know how to cover a hole in the wall? I kind of punched it when the DJs were rambling on and on about crap. :crazy: :uhoh:
Anyways, Love you all lots!

username said:

First you ought to grab their copy of Vertigo. And send us all mp3s. So I can keep my hair.

rymyx said:
GibsonGirl are u the only one out there who had internet access?

Oh of course. Our house only got electricity last week, so we're giving it a spin. This newfangled technology really is something!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I hope you can!! Hey, but you've bonded with all these people here. You're a legend now...or maybe I'm just trying to blow you up so you'll hang on a little longer.

lol. i'm doing my best.

username said:

I'm imagining Lumberg asking Milton and Rollins at the same time if they could both come in Labor Day..."We've had to let a few people go , so , yeaaahhh, I'm gonna ask you, yeahhhh, to come in over the Labor Day Weekend, yeahhhhhh, Ok? Thaaaanks" :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom