'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, now we're falling way into the gutter... some of us are offering pay per view. I'm partial to trade lol!! ;)

mailto:complain@indie1031.fm?Subject=Indie%20103.1%20Complaint

I say we all bombard them w/ e-mails until they play it!!

Bonochick said:

I'm just so glad that the tourists are being warned to abstain from such wreckless behavior...because nobody has enough common sense to just know that kind of thing, ya know?

No kidding. Man, tourists are so dumb. Hey what's this nonsense about a link to you?? People here are either really drunk or just tired.

TheBrazilianFly said:

Did he said anything about U2 on his show now? if so what did he said?

Well, he hasn't been on for a while now. But he basically said U2 was crap when he was on before.

I just thought that the whole 'rack' theme was funny... It's not very U2 related is it? Lemon!!

Edge  arrived at the pearly gates.

"What did you do when you were alive?" asked St. Peter.  

"I was the lead guitarist of U2 "  

"Excellent! We have a vacancy in our heavenly rock band for a guitarist. Why don't you turn up at the next rehearsal."

So, when the time for the next rehearsal arrived Edge turned up with his heavenly guitar [sic]. As he took his place God moved, in a mysterious way, to the mike. Edge turned to the angelic drummer and whispered, "So,  what's God like as a singer?"

"Oh, he's O.K. most of the time, but occasionally he thinks he's Bono.

Bono and The Edge are captured by cannibals one day.  Before they are about to be cooked for dinner they are granted one final wish.

Bono says "Hand me a guitar and let me play SATS one last time...". 
Edge says "Please kill me before he starts".

Kerborus said:
Wow, now we're falling way into the gutter... some of us are offering pay per view. I'm partial to trade lol!! ;)

I was doing some trading earlier...but I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of said transaction...emphasis on "action", a thank ya!

Okay, I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom