'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it an hour 'til midnight in SoCal? Or an hour and a half? The time zone is really screwed up in Newfoundland so it's too much effort to calculate.

Regardless of the fact that they screwed this vertigo premiere up, I still think this a great radio station. Any station that plays a day full of U2 plus other good tunes-including many I wouldn't hear otherwise-is all right by me. I even liked Henry Rollins show-minus the U2 bashing of course. Maybe they'll still play it at midnight. They will in my dream tonight anyway. Or with my luck just as they're about to play it in my dream, my alarm will wake me up. That would be appropriate.

Verse Chords for True Love Waits for anyone who's interested..
C-Em-Am-G# ..... hammer on off fret 1 of the second string (b-c)..

I have to say misery loves company. I'm really enjoying being here with all of you who feel the same way I do... :)

olfgvyi oFBYfgvuy8b SDIufvhSKfjbASDFKHjasdguyf sdf;vbhSdl: VUIOS

^^^

Pure frustration.

Is it an hour 'til midnight in SoCal? Or an hour and a half? The time zone is really screwed up in Newfoundland so it's too much effort to calculate.

No its tough to calculate because newfoundland is completely screwed up, and too much effort cause your a lazy newfie, newfie

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude your a trouper for holding on for so long. I'm sure you'll end up disappointed, but what an experience, eh?

yes. tomorrow i'm going to evaluate my labor day, and the things i should have been doing, like golfing, playing guitar, etc..

Radiohead - True Love Waits.

OK, I'm kind of impressed. But I'm still mad. :madspit:

I just checked the station's homepage. This guy's show is two hours long. I think we are screwed, unless we all misunderstood that part about this show being a "refuge" from U2. I thought that's what they said, but the guy has such a mumbly voice I couldn't quite tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom