'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM AOL msgr "frolicking sloth" when u hear vertigo

someone needs to set my U2 alarm + tell me if u2 is going to play Vertigo....PLEASE PM Personal Message me through AOL messenger "frolicking sloth" so I do not have to listen.This is distracting me, I need to study for my test. I have already heard these U2 songs many time. Thanks in advance

How would they have permission to play this song anyway? The article the other day said that 99X in Atlanta couldn't play it and the dude would get fired if they did...

lemon - the infamous song before henry came on. He really has some rage issues? Now I have to stay up and listen to u2 to wash the rollins yuck off

Electrical Storm
October
I Fall Down
Out of Control
I Will Follow
Angel of Harlem
HMTMKMKM
The Fly
One
Discotheque
Beautiful Day
Elevation
Red Hill Mining Town
Running To Stand Still
40 from Under A Blood Red Sky
Desire
All Along The Watchtower
When Love Comes To Town
Wire
Gloria
Lemon
Until The End of The World

are all the songs played today that I can think of

When Rollins rudely interrupted the marathon he said that the station was empty (except for some engineers, I think) because everyone had taken the day off. Maybe someone here could try calling up the station? Without the presence of a DJ at the station I doubt we'll be hearing Vertigo tonight.

this reminds me of Green Bay when the Packers go to overtime. if they lose, usually there's about 5 domestic abuse stories on the news the next day.

I dont know, it would be cool to ES definetly, with all Edges guitar work like the original mix not the orbit version

I hope ES will be palyed - that has to be one of my top u2 songs - and being a girl - larry wet and shirtless on the south of france pop into mind...

Queen Bee said:
When Rollins rudely interrupted the marathon he said that the station was empty (except for some engineers, I think) because everyone had taken the day off. Maybe someone here could try calling up the station? Without the presence of a DJ at the station I doubt we'll be hearing Vertigo tonight.

You know what, youre right. Now I'm worried again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom