'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay - the commericals - they have to end - please for the love of god make the damn things end
keep repeating - I love u2, I love u2, I love u2

Running Tally of songs played today:

Electrical Storm (90 times)
October
I Fall Down
Out of Control
I Will Follow
Angel of Harlem
HMTMKMKM
The Fly
One
Discotheque
Beautiful Day
Elevation
Red Hill Mining Town
Running To Stand Still
40 from Under A Blood Red Sky
Desire
All Along The Watchtower
When Love Comes To Town
Wire
Gloria
Lemon
Mysterious Ways
Helter Skelter
Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World
Sunday Bloody Sunday (live)
Luminous Times
Pride (Rattle and Hum)

they'd still change it. for a new station trying to gain credibility, the last thing they need is a situation like this.

if they don't play it, and our great community spreads the word, no one will take them seriously.

(Users Browsing this Forum: david, Headache in a Suitcase, follower, Bunbury, EdgeVox, Reggie Thee Dog, Mark Freedman, MrBrau1, POPMatt, Mirrorball Girl, mug222, zoopop, mikal, voxson, dwanderer, Mofo, MikeSt, TooFree, martha, InALittleWhile9, Hallelujah Here She Comes, filmrcj, Catman, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, g0rman, zoocarolina, GibsonGirl, tommywaddle, arw9797, Homerpalooza, mkdominatr, Kerborus, shart1780, mobonofo, Cask, goblues4427, Michael Bohan, Layton, RademR, rymyx, as you wish16, fredo, mr rew, Convoy, mofo82, rileybug, lordtons, grbounds, Queen Bee, layla, Rafiennes, wxwiz, larry_slo, Nesskelz17@aol., spencr00, nurse chrissi, edgeu22, theedge111, TheWho4Life, eruditz, macphisto23, brownda7, u2ulysses, Corndog Jenkins, HurricaneB, Techie2000, indigo tree, Oregoropa, adam3000, Anirban, purpleoscar, stvnjhncndy, GregoCrandor, Paliughi, macphistofreak, redhilltown, bonomcd, stammy, Cutters10C, bstrdmonkey, saltlick, fregistration, dmahoney10, happyhalloween, starsgoblue, cudar, theyoonaboramer, jumpmanjr)

this amazes me

StlElevation said:
(Users Browsing this Forum: david, Headache in a Suitcase, follower, Bunbury, EdgeVox, Reggie Thee Dog, Mark Freedman, MrBrau1, POPMatt, Mirrorball Girl, mug222, zoopop, mikal, voxson, dwanderer, Mofo, MikeSt, TooFree, martha, InALittleWhile9, Hallelujah Here She Comes, filmrcj, Catman, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, g0rman, zoocarolina, GibsonGirl, tommywaddle, arw9797, Homerpalooza, mkdominatr, Kerborus, shart1780, mobonofo, Cask, goblues4427, Michael Bohan, Layton, RademR, rymyx, as you wish16, fredo, mr rew, Convoy, mofo82, rileybug, lordtons, grbounds, Queen Bee, layla, Rafiennes, wxwiz, larry_slo, Nesskelz17@aol., spencr00, nurse chrissi, edgeu22, theedge111, TheWho4Life, eruditz, macphisto23, brownda7, u2ulysses, Corndog Jenkins, HurricaneB, Techie2000, indigo tree, Oregoropa, adam3000, Anirban, purpleoscar, stvnjhncndy, GregoCrandor, Paliughi, macphistofreak, redhilltown, bonomcd, stammy, Cutters10C, bstrdmonkey, saltlick, fregistration, dmahoney10, happyhalloween, starsgoblue, cudar, theyoonaboramer, jumpmanjr)

this amazes me

This makes me think the album will be bigger than ATYCLB.

StlElevation said:

this amazes me

Not everyone browsing the forum is in that list. Many have their "stealth mode" on.

StlElevation said:

this amazes me

and that doesnt include the invisible users or guests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom