'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I seriously want to know if they're just fucking with us again.

The real question is - if they DO play the song, which of us is ready to record it and distribute the mp3 immediately??!

I need to hear it as much as possible after this long hellish Henry Rollins filled wait.

Kerborus said:
The real question is - if they DO play the song, which of us is ready to record it and distribute the mp3 immediately??!

I need to hear it as much as possible after this long hellish Henry Rollins filled wait.

immediatly? no...recording?yes

I'm still not completely convinced but I will have no problem admitting I was wrong if they actually play the damn song :wink:

For the life of me, I can't figure out why they would interupt a marathon with someone who hates the band being played, regular show or not :crack:

if i didn't like this song so much, i'd be really pissed about hearing it for the 6th time today.

The amount of times "ES" is being played is really allowing me the opportunity to realize it's probably one of my favorite U2 songs; whether the William Orbit Mix or the original version, both are great.

so, since i don't have to wake up till later tomorrow, i'm trying to decide what time i will officially give up.

PM AOL msgr "frolicking sloth" when u hear vertigo

someone needs to set my U2 alarm + tell me if u2 is going to play Vertigo....PLEASE PM Personal Message me through AOL messenger "frolicking sloth" so I do not have to listen.This is distracting me, I need to study for my test. I have already heard these U2 songs many time. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom