'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Users Browsing this Forum: Slapnutz, david, edgiot, Headache in a Suitcase, Mark Freedman, MrBrau1, medmo, POPMatt, mrex, mug222, U2One, redhill, JOFO, voxson, Popstar, Sterculius, MikeSt, japheth, martha, ultraviolet353, brkngrrl, ramblin rose, filmrcj, jvferrandiz, jimc, Diane L, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, dsmith2904, g0rman, holwer72, Sechat, mkdominatr, DaveC, shart1780, mobonofo, TheBrazilianFly, litespeed74, jesusmlv, Michael Bohan, Dodger, Layton, jamaicanrum20, as you wish16, Convoy, mofo82, rileybug, Queen Bee, nick_u2, Rafiennes, Lara, u2warlp, fedepeti, wxwiz, martin ohara, u2grace, Nesskelz17@aol., innocent_eyes, nurse chrissi, Phalanx, ZigZag, TheU2CelticRiff, TheWho4Life, eruditz, macphisto23, brownda7, u2ulysses, BestDrummer, Lucy3011, one4u2, Anirban, stvnjhncndy, VertiGone, Paliughi, bonomcd, WakeUpDeadMan2, stammy, Cutters10C, bstrdmonkey, SmileyGladhands, saltlick, TheGuru787, iota, dmahoney10, xaviMF22, CosmoKramer, FullonEdge2, bonochriswright, bigdomer, ny_atom, Black Math, starsgoblue, craiger, Runni, 24dan1, kaiser23, pittTodd, Goldeneye1, deadman_wokenup)

you got punk'd

That fucking piece of shit radio station is being taken off all my pre-sets. I'll never listen to it again. Dickwads :mad: :down:

What happened here? could someone explain it to me ? What did that guy rollins say ??

Last edited:
I didn't get punked. Whenever I was surfing, I nicely listened to U2 music in the background. Damn - such torture listening to U2's catalog while I checked this site every so often and surfed other sites. ;) No new U2? Big deal - we'll be inundated with new stuff soon enough.

I find this very funny and ironic that of all people, Henry Rollins, comes in and turns it off.

Cant the station get in huge trouble for false advertising?

Now that I think about it, I thought it was kind of strange that this station, which likes to play up its "indie cred" would have a U2 marathon at all. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if this was a Rollins planned thing just to fuck with U2 fans and have a big laugh about it.

Its funny in a twisted sort of way..but really its a pretty pathetic thing for Rollins/ the station to do..

Wow, Rollins has horrible taste in music...

Guys, why even bother e-mailing him? You think he's going to bend over for U2 fans? He's just going to use you as fodder or something.

Ah...
Matt from @u2 has emailed everyone on that list a link to Henry's email as well...
I just cannot express in words how I feel about this man even before this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom