'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad I dont have homework anymore. lol.

And I'm so glad that I dont have to work tomorrow (unless I want to).

I have a feeling I'm gonna have to help keep the fort standing!

So, I obviously haven't been listening (or reading) for a while...
Have they said anything about it?

mkdominatr said:
how sure are we that it will get played i havent heard anything aside form the one journal post.

They said so on the radio. We can't be sure whether they'll play it or not, but they mentioned Vertigo.

(Users Browsing this Forum: Slapnutz, Nate Dogg, david, Headache in a Suitcase, Mark Freedman, MrBrau1, U2One, JOFO, voxson, Mofo, Sterculius, poguemahone, martha, brkngrrl, ramblin rose, filmrcj, nuke126, g0rman, GibsonGirl, holwer72, Sechat, Homerpalooza, mkdominatr, shart1780, Pinux, TheBrazilianFly, jesusmlv, goblues4427, RademR, jamaicanrum20, Convoy, mofo82, rileybug, campian, Queen Bee, PowerSurge, nick_u2, layla, Lara, Dragonfave, u2warlp, Joha_U2, martin ohara, innocent_eyes, nurse chrissi, Phalanx, ZigZag, TheU2CelticRiff, stateless86, eruditz, macphisto23, brownda7, BestDrummer, indigo tree, Lucy3011, Anirban, stvnjhncndy, VertiGone, GregoCrandor, Paliughi, WakeUpDeadMan2, stammy, Cutters10C, bstrdmonkey, SmileyGladhands, Zarno, saltlick, TheGuru787, iota, dmahoney10, xaviMF22, FullonEdge2, bigdomer, Black Math, craiger, Runni, 24dan1, kaiser23, Didi78, pittTodd, Nesskelz17@aol.)

I doubt they are going to play it. Some here are saying they will play at midnight. I'll have to hear about it tomorrow then because I don't think I'm going to stay up till 3 am. Anyways, non-stop U2 music is always cool!

WakeUpDeadMan2 said:
Hey StlElevation ! I'm a new Cardinals fan ! because of Larry Walker !

:up: cool

what about walker made you become a cards fan? he's a great player... always played with a lot of grit and passion, good player to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom