'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's a media buyer and knows this station pretty well. She's betting they play it around 6 or 7pm LA time, which is the big LA drive-time. I.e., their biggest audience time. So in the next couple of hours, probably. Then again, today's Labor Day, so they might run it later.

Now I feel bad for U2. There song is playing before they wanted it do. We are ruining their holidays!

This is fucking amazing. Just when I was about to give up! My ears are pounding! I think I'm going to faint!

*is dying*

Don't feel bad! We deserve it! Can you believe them? Only letting DJs listen to the song we have been WORKING FOR? WE NEED THIS! LISTEN!

dmahoney10 said:
My wife's a media buyer and knows this station pretty well. She's betting they play it around 6 or 7pm LA time, which is the big LA drive-time. I.e., their biggest audience time. So in the next couple of hours, probably. Then again, today's Labor Day, so they might run it later.

8 or 9 is when it's going to happen.

I had a dream last night that I heard a new U2 song on the radio, except I don't think it was Vertigo because part of it sounded like a cleaned-up version of that crappy All Because of You clip. Anyway, in my dream the song kicked total ass. It sounded sort of like a mix of early U2 and '90s U2, except it ended with a church organ part (shades of the Streets intro!)

So all in all it would be extremely freaky if today does end up being the radio debut for new U2 material. If that really happens I'm quitting my job and becoming a professional psychic - especially if the song has a church organ part at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom