'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bayernfc said:
Why do I feel like anytime now.... someone'll come out and say...you've been punk'd.

Ha, I'm sort of feeling like that...but something just tells me that this is actually happening. I was going to stop listening HOURS ago, but something has just kept me here.

All I know is that I'm going to be extremely pissed if this is indeed a hoax.

Headache - Could you please do that even if we aren't punk'd?

Edited: Dammit, you all post too fast!

Last edited:
I'm really getting sick of all the times they've mentioned that they are going to play the new single. Stop telling us and play it already, DAMMIT!

hi, I just came back for an hour and a half sleep, after a 30 min break and check... I´m having a really great time here.

i think this is real, i doubt they'd have the dj say "including the new single "Vertigo" " and then not play it. what they are going to do it wait till the end of this 24 hour block of u2 to play it like around midnight.

They could punk us in two ways:

1) play the leaked clip with the spanish guys talking

2) play electrical storm and laugh their asses off at the fools listening from interference.com

achtung davy said:
what part of candna Stephanie? my cousin lives in Toronto!

Newfoundland - that's about a 3 hour flight away from Toronto.

something is very fishy about this (and it's not just that same fish taco commercial), why are they playing the same songs over and over? other u2 marathons never play the same songs. something is up........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom