'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shart1780 said:

I had a dream that I went to U2.com and the new theme was really strange. Splashes of paint, really artsy and bizzarre. They had a clip for the newest single which was another redone version of Night and Day, with altered lyrics and music.

It was a big disappointment.

Someone needs to kick your subconscious in the arse. ;)

In my dream, the song sounded a bit like Gloria, done AB style. It was in a concert setting, which was really cool - like Zoo TV taken to another level). I wish I wrote down some of the lyrics when I woke up, because I could still remember them slightly.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

The release of the new U2 Album is imminent. Batten down the hatches, hide the women and children. The new single will be out shortly, and is probably being leaked over the Internet already. Bono has dyed his hair black and The Edge has gotten himself a new beanie. Bvlgari stock soars through the roof.

*bounces all over the damn place*

did anyone else hear the dj say "monday bloody monday, 24 hours of u2 on labor day including the new single "vertigo" "

nuke126 said:
did anyone else hear the dj say "monday bloody monday, 24 hours of u2 on labor day including the new single "vertigo" "

I did! Just not now...earlier. About ten-fifteen minutes ago. it's probably shorter, but time just seems to be standing still.

david said:
Vertigo is the song that has that cool break in the middle then picks up again and totally rocks ass right?

Yeah, just as you think you can catch your breath The Edge smacks you in the face with his awesome guitar playing.

i'm back from a break.

could someone please link me to 103 again? i can't find the 1st thread.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom