'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I dont know it off hand...but i know where the office is

this is a great group here....been looking in since last March

Well look, I play in a band, and being a U2 fan I pay close attention to their parts. In studio, and on the road. It doesn't take Eddie Van Halen licks, and drum masturbation to make a kick ass song. Screw Rollins' thoughts on that. Its a Berkley/Session guy train of thought, and those guys never emote enough to change the world...

We should just let Rollins be. He lives in his hell of just being Rollins. He can rag on "Bobo" all he wants, but when it comes down to it Bobo isn't the one hosting a crappy 2 hour program on an indie station that falsely advertises. Bobo isn't sitting in a chair on a VH1 show holding up a doll.

Here's my e-mail that I just sent to Henry:

Ok seriously,

I’ve read your comments against U2 and I can respect freedom of speech and all that, but holy shit you are retarded. There are some pictures of you floating around at www.interference.com and you seriously look like a moron. I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen someone try so hard to act cool…..I mean bragging about more shows that Kiss…..come on dude you are totally lame. I think it’s totally funny how you try to bash U2 for publicity…….when it comes down to it, no one really cares about you or what you think about U2, but it’s obvious you need the attention. Without sounding like a dick, I have a serious question. Do you have a family….wife, kids….girlfriend. If so, did you have to act cool to get that?? Did you tell them that you have played more shows than Kiss??

Hope to hear back from your sorry ass…..can’t wait to hear what you have to say about yourself. Although I doubt you’ll reply because maybe you’ll realize that you are a loser and won’t have anything to say about this.

-Waz

I wouldnt ask him about Vertigo, hell probably make up soem dumb shit about how it sucks and that will piss us all off even more, considering how excited we are about the new album.

wasilefsky said:

Ok seriously,

I’ve read your comments against U2 and I can respect freedom of speech and all that, but holy shit you are retarded. There are some pictures of you floating around at www.interference.com and you seriously look like a moron. I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen someone try so hard to act cool…..I mean bragging about more shows that Kiss…..come on dude you are totally lame. I think it’s totally funny how you try to bash U2 for publicity…….when it comes down to it, no one really cares about you or what you think about U2, but it’s obvious you need the attention. Without sounding like a dick, I have a serious question. Do you have a family….wife, kids….girlfriend. If so, did you have to act cool to get that?? Did you tell them that you have played more shows than Kiss??

Hope to hear back from your sorry ass…..can’t wait to hear what you have to say about yourself. Although I doubt you’ll reply because maybe you’ll realize that you are a loser and won’t have anything to say about this.

-Waz

lol

david said:
We should just let Rollins be. He lives in his hell of just being Rollins. He can rag on "Bobo" all he wants, but when it comes down to it Bobo isn't the one hosting a crappy 2 hour program on an indie station that falsely advertises. Bobo isn't sitting in a chair on a VH1 show holding up a doll.

a doll?! :huh: :lol: :lol:

I'm just waiting for him to come here and troll us.

He's that much of a useless lowlife he's probably done that plenty of times before.

ElectricalVoice said:
I went to bed ... but are back. Did I miss anything, or was this a hoax??
Or is it still going on?

Indie 103.1 screwed us over. It was false advertising. A scam. A hoax.

Rot in hell, 103.1.

ElectricalVoice said:
I went to bed ... but are back. Did I miss anything, or was this a hoax??
Or is it still going on?

It was a hoax. They played the same 25-30 songs for hours, Henry Rollins came on and made fun of U2 for awhile, the marathon started back up with the DJs throwing in other bands to "save us" from the U2. You didn't miss anything.

wasilefsky said:

Ok seriously,

-Waz

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom