'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*begins singing random songs*

Oh, Green Jelly!

"Little wolf little wolf, let me in..."

*high pitched voice*

"NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY CHIN CHIN!"

It's 4:00 AM. I feel high. Or drunk. Or something.

Queen Bee said:
Some of you guys are getting really emotional over the lack of new U2 tunes. How about I remedy this with some more Yanni?

yannimullet.jpg

That's one exquisite mullet! :drool: Angelic, at that! :angel:

:combust:

*fans self*

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Kerborus said:
Hey now, I love U2 but don't hate on the Beatles. They made it all possible!!

Don't say that. I don't want to think about that. I really do not like the Beatles. Or any of the music I've heard on this station, besides those few seconds of One. Damn these DJs!

Nesskelz17@aol. said:

That was without a doubt the funniest song I have ever heard.

That song scared me...you should have seen me, I was in the corner of my room, curled in the fetal position sobbing uncontrollably. Oh wait that was the point I realized they might never play the new U2 song.

Axver said:

The whole LJ crowd is rocking up! The ads are crap, the DJs talk so boringly that it's more like a horrible, bothersome droning, and now ... what is this shitty Helter Skelter they are playing? I'm going to go insane here.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID SOME OF YOU LISTEN TO THIS CRAP STATION FOR HOURS! I salute your devotion!

Andre! How dare you criticize the Beatles? Haha...and wow, I thought some of the DJs I've heard were bad -- these guys take the prize for worst EVER. I want to crawl into a hole and die. But not before I hear "Vertigo"...if I ever do hear it...if they ever do play it, the bastards. Half an hour left...if they don't play it, I will go to LA and kill them.

SHUT UP YOU STUPID DJS AND PLAY VERTIGO!

when someone compared that song to Fozzie Bear, I started laughing uncontrollably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom