'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming they aren't evil bastards and they really are going to play it, does anyone want to start a bet on what time they'll play it?
I'll go first! I say 8pm EST...

Didn't they just play Electrical Storm five minutes ago??? :eyebrow: All this tease... makes me want to throw a brick through a window.

U2dork said:
Assuming they aren't evil bastards and they really are going to play it, does anyone want to start a bet on what time they'll play it?
I'll go first! I say 8pm EST...

I would like to say 3:55 MT, but I'm guessing they would do it either during drive time or like some kind of "new music at 9" type of thing.

Can't wait .. :drool: Getting Vertigo :huh:

christ! we just heard this song too. i think they need to call their DJ into work.

Hmmm, interesting stuff. If they said they're going to play it, they most likely are....most likely.

On the topic of Vertigo, the DJ on KWOD in Sac said he heard the song, and felt it was influenced by the Garage Band movement. Then he mentioned The Vines and The Strokes....eeeh, gads!! but then again....

KROQ is busy playing 10 minutes of commercials then the two songs they play where the DJ talks through the first 30 seconds of the songs are probably the latest Avril song or the latest Good Charlotte song.

I agree - the ipod will ccyle back to some songs for some odd reason - I have always thought the ipod knows more than its letting on.....
yes, I'm paranoid.

How big can this tread get before it impodes?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hmmm, interesting stuff. If they said they're going to play it, they most likely are....most likely.

On the topic of Vertigo, the DJ on KWOD in Sac said he heard the song, and felt it was influenced by the Garage Band movement. Then he mentioned The Vines and The Strokes....eeeh, gads!! but then again....

I used to listen to KWOD....

We should tally how many times they play estrom and wild horses...:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom