'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that somewhere in the world is an inexperienced U2 fan listening to "I Fall Down" and going, OH MY GOD - THE NEW SINGLE!!!!

Rafiennes said:
You think that somewhere in the world is an inexperienced U2 fan listening to "I Fall Down" and going, OH MY GOD - THE NEW SINGLE!!!!

Well, they did say the new song sounded like early U2, so...

Thank GOD they had the punk rock minute cos....you know....I was dying for some punk rock news....in a minute...no more, no less.....

thank god elivs just got the new server, eh?

Users Browsing this Forum: david, Salome, Hoodlem, Roland of Gilead, follower, Marko, Reggie Thee Dog, MrBrau1, medmo, POPMatt, xenx, AchtungMike, mikal, U2Soar, TooFree, Pop Artist, georgie, Jim, Sherry Darling, macfly, usamilo, g0rman, Sechat, arw9797, shart1780, Bonofide, biff, mobonofo, TheFirstBigW, tmtlu3, kiwilad, TheBrazilianFly, jesusmlv, Ft. Worth Frog, ElectricalVoice, roy, as you wish16, lemon_vr6, ditte, Convoy, Rafiennes, Lara, discothequeLP, spencr00, nurse chrissi, Phalanx, ZigZag, ThePuttKing, eruditz, ruthiemercury, indigo tree, djerdap, Lucy3011, youtwohearts, adam3000, Anirban, VertiGone, lmixristhebest, Cutters10C, Jaxx, bstrdmonkey, SmileyGladhands, Zarno, FlamingRudy, cascarrabias, TheFlyOnTheWall, Black Math, Jimmi, 24dan1, kaiser23, ascender_RS, Headache in a Suitcase)

I feel so sorry for the people who have to go through 9 pages of messeges before they got up to date with us.

Lord please let this be the day we hear Vertigo!!!!

By the way, I just heard Beautiful Day on an advertisement for a documentary on beauty pageants. Weird...

U2 is taking over the world baby!!!

Last edited:
This radio station is pretty good actually, I tend to listen to it when I am in the Huntington Beach area.. But I don't get it where I live so I am listening to it on the web right now.

I was wondering how something on random could keep from playing the same songs over and over again.

Should we start taking bets on how many pages this forum is gonna be? I'm saying somewhere between 45 pages and 132.

what if this is a diversion by the evil KROQ, and they've been playing "Vertigo" on repeat while we're all listening to their competitor?

anticipation much?

anticipation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom