'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
should i call and act like a crazy man, telling them that i have a bomb, and that they better play Vertigo, or else?

Me too, mikal ... not very ethical. But i was thinking more in the lines of posting something on a forum og maybe refer to somone who knows someone ... They often do that ...

But let's cross our fingers.

Suddenly it's New York!

yes i was thinking that too about atyclb > vertigo...

bd, siam, elevation and now new york all consecutive...

of course we all should know that this is a hoax

mikal said:
should i call and act like a crazy man, telling them that i have a bomb, and that they better play Vertigo, or else?

tut tut

They DID say they would play Vertigo.
I have it here on the readio with the cassette ready, everyone.
They're playing "New York" .. Maybe they'll play Electrical Storm.. and then Vertigo?

I think maybe they can air the song since it's independent radio. I don't know the rules.

they're definitely not doing the greatest job of mixing these songs up.

personally, i'd be going boy to achtung, back down to war, then up to pop.

but then again, not everyone is as cool as i am.

im listening on the acutal radio here in Los Angeles, and its about 3 mins ahead, its Helter Skelter now so....don't get your hopes up!

maybe if their dj's are reading this they're laughing their asses off at how gullible we all are

just like the threat of terrorism, i'm not going to let this change my life.

i'm going to live my day normally, and browse the internet for the new U2 song as usual.

(Users Browsing this Forum: Herby_Mix, Roland of Gilead, Peter, Marko, MrBrau1, xenx, dstagl, mikal, InALittleWhile9, Jim, macfly, Bonofide, jesusmlv, u2jerre, ElectricalVoice, rene, roy, mjfinn, mofo82, markoajda, Rafiennes, quirkafleeg, discothequeLP, spencr00, nurse chrissi, Phalanx, Anticipation, eruditz, boneybum, dabiggestu2fan, radioskugga, The Bono, Anirban, VertiGone, Boston01, mama cass, stammy, lmixristhebest, Cutters10C, Jaxx, bstrdmonkey, Black Math, nicovox, Jubilation401)

i guess this generated a buzz at the very least

i bet they will play it around 5 or 6 LA time... cause during rush hour is when i think the station will get the most listeners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom