Vertibanjo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's U2Man playing Vertibanjo...

Mel%20banjo%202.JPG

Is there any way to dismantle a banjo, and some poeple with GAs to take the parts with them hidden in their clothes and then ensamble the banjo IN the GA and deliver it to Bono during the show?.. you know when he'll see it he'll can't refuse to say no to the idea :laugh:

why hasn't anyone come up with this yet? :hmm:

I adore Vertibanjo.

A screen cap of it was my screensaver at work for weeks.

And it remains the only segment of that bonus DVD I play on a regular basis.

I treasure anything in this world that lifts me and makes me smile. And Vertibanjo ranks up there at the top of the list.

::==O

:D

My husband hates U2, and he loves bluegrass (I know, I know...). I have tried and tried to get him to listen to U2 in hopes that it will grow on him. He said "the only way I would ever listen to U2 is if they played a banjo". So you can just imagine my delight when I came across that video on the deluxe set. :drool:

Queen Bee, thanks for the audio, I"m gonna play it till he gets sick of it! Can you email me please? I have a small request. mandymarie96 @ aol.com Thanks!

MandyMarie said:
He said "the only way I would ever listen to U2 is if they played a banjo". So you can just imagine my delight when I came across that video on the deluxe set. :drool:

I bet he never thought he'd see the day that you'd find that! Edge is master of the stringed universe ya know! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom