VEGAS PICS part 2 - U2 / No Doubt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Vegas was awesome, I got in the heart though I was number 315 at 9 am! But it was worth the wait.

mZ84813.jpg

n443827.jpg

mU89655.jpg

n545466.jpg

mY90918.jpg

na45646.jpg

n162679.jpg

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

Krasno!!!

Wow, amazing pictures!! You were so close!! This is the next best thing to being there!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

AWESOME! Great pics, you must have taken your digital, right? Good job!
I thought Gwen was a cutie too, she totally gets the crowd going!

I dont have a digital! LOL.

I have a regular camera with a small zoom. I am quick when it comes to developing pictures.. I always get really anxious.

biggrin.gif

Thanks martha, you are a sweetheart!

Well they clocked me actually going into the heart at about 250, cuz other people went for the tip. And for No Doubt I was like second row off to the right, so I got good shots of her. I have a zoom but its nothing fancy.

Course for U2 I somehow got shoved back a bit but its cool.. the heart is awesome!

GREAT PICS SICY!!!!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Oh wow!! These are incredible! I like the pic where the crowd is fully visible. Captures the excitement I received whenever I'd look behind me and there was the constant wall of fans! What an amazing feeling...thanks for the reminder
smile.gif

That cool dude was actually in the heart for U2, he was standing right behind me! One of the other guys were in there too.. and HelloAngel said there were other 'stars' in the heart on her side.. which I will let her tell you but I was like OMG!

Oh man those are amazing!! You were #315 and you were that close maybe there's hope for us all! I love them, congratulations on some great shots!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

That girl is Julie, rattleandhum on the forum. very lucky girl and played really well!! Her stories are in the Viva Las Vegas forum.

smile.gif

Thats an awesome picture.. too bad I didnt take it.. LOL.

Dan did an excellent job taking pics... I'm glad I sold him my extra GA.
biggrin.gif

bg26132.jpg

b773518.jpg

ba98226.jpg

bl83332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom