VEGAS PICS part 1 - Interferencers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Vegas Interferencers!

I didn't get to meet as many of you as I'd hoped (unfortunately!), but i loved seeing your photos, Sicy!
smile.gif
i made it to the Hard Rock party late (around 9 or so)- i met Like O2, Luvlady, Inca, and a few others whose Interference names I can't recall right now (i'm sorry!). i'm sure i talked to many of you the next day in the GA line, since somehow i ended up with the lovely task of being "Line B*tch"! (lol!) I was the one going around at 4:30 doing the roll call (brown hair pulled back, pink shirt, long black sweater)- thanks to Diamondbruno, who acted as the line bouncer- things seemed to go relatively smoothly!!
smile.gif

anyway, it was great to meet some of you in Vegas- what a weekend!!! hopefully, we'll all be able to meet up again someday...
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:
BWAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!

I told the little sexy we HAD to break up as she had too much on her plate w/Johnny..
..I cant remember precisely as I have a bad case of sexydimonjeeplag..presently

Late

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Looks as though it was a Beatiful Day...and night..and next day...
smile.gif

LMAO @some of your captions "grrrI forget","elvis and Elvis"lol, "U2tattoo dude" teehee.
Thanks for posting and sharing. Are y'all meeting up in Miami?I think you should.

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

Wish I'd been there - hopefully I'll see some of you in Europe next summer!
smile.gif

hey Bonoforever!
Just wanted to let you know that one of the crew members pretty much confirmed a European tour next summer.... yay! hope to see you there!
smile.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
Hey Vegas Interferencers!

I didn't get to meet as many of you as I'd hoped (unfortunately!), but i loved seeing your photos, Sicy!
smile.gif
i made it to the Hard Rock party late (around 9 or so)- i met Like O2, Luvlady, Inca, and a few others whose Interference names I can't recall right now (i'm sorry!). i'm sure i talked to many of you the next day in the GA line, since somehow i ended up with the lovely task of being "Line B*tch"! (lol!) I was the one going around at 4:30 doing the roll call (brown hair pulled back, pink shirt, long black sweater)- thanks to Diamondbruno, who acted as the line bouncer- things seemed to go relatively smoothly!!
smile.gif

anyway, it was great to meet some of you in Vegas- what a weekend!!! hopefully, we'll all be able to meet up again someday...
smile.gif

Ally-
That was FUN!

Diamond
Bruno
Nine

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
Is this Mini-Bono guy for real?! I thought he was a wax figure
biggrin.gif
Sooo adorable!

Yeah, his name is Dan (he goes by "Danno" lol) and he's in a U2 tribute band in St. Louis. It was hilarious to watch people's reactions to him. He even has a bit of the Bono accent/vocal inflection down.

haha I have heard about this mini-Bono guy, and he's not even been to any shows near me I don't think... the word is getting around about him! These pictures are great Sicy! I wish I could have been there! Hey are those the U2 smilies on your shirt??? So cute!!
biggrin.gif

I love that diamondave picture with you looking over as if to say "bruno why don't you diamondleave me alone?" haha
wink.gif

Here's a better picture of the smilie shirt.

Me and Zoogrl in Oakland.

f022518.jpg

And thanks again to KevM for letting me steal them! lol.

Danno was cool.. we wanted him to get onstage.. diamond made a diamondsign that said, "Bono your twin is here" And I think Bono did acknowledge him at one point and said something to him.

Yeah, Ally... I meant to tell you I was sceptical about that whole number thing but I'm really glad it went so smoothly!

Thanks!

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

k731186.jpg

HOLY FUK!!!!! Diamond is one BIG STRAPPING lad!!!!!

All I have to ask is this:

Diamond, are you an ex-wrestler or somethin??????

ohhhhhhhhh
icon22.gif

Poor Sicy,
she looks in pain there, standin next to a king-size............

anyway, piccies are excellent!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

And on a personal note, I think Like02 is beautiful, I want her to be my neighbour!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Looks like y'all had a great time - I wish I could've been there.

Where are all the new tattoos?
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Eliv8:
Anybody else think that mini Bono looks more like bono than wax bono?

Yeah but I totally got all up in Wax Bono's goodness anyway
wink.gif

My poor boyfriend was so embarrassed for me because I started clapping and doing a high-pitched "EEEEEEE!!" when I saw WaxBono.. this girl turned around and said "Oh, lemme guess - You're a big U2 fan, aren't you?"
And so I said sheepishly "Yeah" because I felt painfully aware of my excited squealing - but others filed into the room and proceeded to grope at WaxB, so I didn't feel as freakish from then on. It was my only PLEBA moment the whole trip!
wink.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Aww my noodle! I miss my spunky screaming happy noodle. LOL. Florida is just too damn far! lmao @ you screaming at wax Bono.

B]

Awwww!! My Wacka Doodle!! I miss you!!!
frown.gif

It's about time I get some love up in here! LOL!

I'll follow you down an escalator again anyday!!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom