US Stuck Video is Awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

curehp

The Fly
I just saw the new stuck video and I think it's one of u2's best ever! Very entertaining with the football theme, paul M. as a coach, edge falling, adam and larry with good parts as well. It's a great video for non u2 fans and an even better video for u2 fans that get the meaning of the football player turning into a retired postal worker(bono's dad) reference. Excellent stuff, classic u2 video.

Paul Mcguinness was introduced as one of the coaches at the begining of the video and is shown often throughout, really funny stuff too. I love seeing larry cheer so wildly for the game and adam not giving a rats arse.

Goddamnit! Of all the long weekends for muchmusic and muchmoremusic to fill their programming slates with special programming that doesn't include the playing of new videos.
mad.gif

ARGH! I want to see this vid! I wanna see it! *pouts*

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I didn't see the very beginning, I just seen where John Madden was talking and from then on. Good video, I too thought that was a tribute of sorts to his dad at the end. Check out my review on it in this forum under title "Bono's a Fly......"

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
ARGH! I want to see this vid! I wanna see it! *pouts*

ME TOO!
frown.gif

It's gotta' come on over night, maybe I'll tape MTV all night long?
ARGHHH! I wanna see this video, NOW!!!

Just saw it at about 12:50 a.m. (central time) on one of the mtv's. I thought it was a fantastic piece of work. It was very unique, and IMO was better than the "Elevation" video. I especially loved the little things, that only die-hards will pick up on. Like player #1 named Hewson, becoming a postal worker, and Paul McG as the coach. I've seen some posts around here bitching about this video, but this is definitely one I'll remember, and rank up high with the U2 vids...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

[This message has been edited by pvanort (edited 09-02-2001).]

Speaking of little things, did you notice how when he missed the field goal the crowd held up Banners that when all together read from a distance "you suck".

Originally posted by z edge:
Speaking of little things, did you notice how when he missed the field goal the crowd held up Banners that when all together read from a distance "you suck".

Yeah, I did, how cool was that?! This vid is kinda like a "Where's Waldo"...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Db9, I'm on a jordan type of comeback right now. I've got my game back but I'm not fully back in shape, but might be in time for the "season". Watch out! I've never played against a big guy that can shoot threes however, so I'm looking forward to the challenge.

At this pt. Diamond can only 'giggle'.Looking forward to having an apt pupil ushered in to his 'clinic'...Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I love the lighting... and the whole thing. I feel for the Edge, too man.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

Back
Top Bottom