Updated People in the News on Today & Tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
FYI, CNN is broadcasting a Special Grammy People in the News that includes some updated footage on the original Bono program aired, (updated with some Superbowl & concert footage). I just saw it and its pretty good.

It reairs today at 3PM EST, and Sunday 1AM EST, 8PM EST and Monday at 1AM EST.

Thanks Ramblin Rose for the info!
smile.gif

What part of the show is our boy in? First third? First half? What are we looking at here?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Just saw the show, and it had a good profile on Bono and the band. Much like 60 Minutes 2 the other night. A lot of it is a repeat of Bono: People in the News, with some a bit of new parts in it.

ARGHH! I just happened to come upon it on CNN while it was halfway, scambled like a mad woman to get the tape ready...and then it was over. But I did see the new SuperBowl footage...then I ran here and saw it will be repeated tomorrow! YAY!
thanks for the info-

It's a good show; thanks, Ramblin. The clips have been recut and some considerable new stuff is there, too. The Michael Stipe piece is interesting.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom