Updated 18+(!!!) minute audio thanks to our...friends at U2achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'll add that to my list of inspiration/influences/sounds-likes coined by Interferencers: Beatles, Arcade Fire, Bon Jovi, Christian soft rock.

You forgot Joy Division.

I'm expecting a new album pretty soon. It sounds like they've got plenty of fine, fine material already.

U2Man said:
I'm expecting a new album pretty soon. It sounds like they've got plenty of fine, fine material already.

Yep. :yes: Forget this mini-album stuff!

I wonder how many of these songs are leftovers from the HTDAAB sessions & how many are brand new entirely. I'm hoping for the latter....that'd make a full album more likely

I seriously wonder how these people in France happen to be strolling down the beach with a tape recorder; I know its not something I would've had on me :hmm:

Utoo said:
Wow...the more I listen to 404....:love: This song is HUGE!

Yeah, it's top-quality stuff. That guitar is so, soooooo Beatlesque with a tinge of Hendrix.

Isn't it time to make some "official" Interference titles for the songs in stead of the 400 series?!

I guess "All Of My Life" and "Thank You" can be called official. Anyone ideas for the other songs?

Maybe we can have some influence on the real official titles that will pop up! :wink:

one4u2 said:
I seriously wonder how these people in France happen to be strolling down the beach with a tape recorder; I know its not something I would've had on me :hmm:

You'd have one if you lived near Bono's house on the beach.

24 hour surveillance. :drool:

U2Man said:

Yeah, it's top-quality stuff. That guitar is so, soooooo Beatlesque with a tinge of Hendrix.

Massive single....AND massive-quality song.

BANZAI said:
Isn't it time to make some "official" Interference titles for the songs in stead of the 400 series?!

I guess "All Of My Life" and "Thank You" can be called official. Anyone ideas for the other songs?

Maybe we can have some influence on the real official titles that will pop up! :wink:

409 sounds like a cool name........:wink:

BANZAI said:

I dunno..... I'd hate to have a million different titles go around and make these be as confusing as some of the Salome Outtakes :huh:

We are spoilt too much with these beach clips :drool: I mean, really, 5 new songs in decent quality in ONE day? This can't get any better! And after having these clips on repeat for a whole day now, 402 and 404 are the best so far, the "Thank You" song I'm beginning to like more and more. I guess 409 must grow on me yet though. :p

Now I need to get some sleep, it's 1.00 p.m here. Who would expect such a great surprise today! Good night all! :wave:

Utoo said:

I dunno..... I'd hate to have a million different titles go around and make these be as confusing as some of the Salome Outtakes :huh:

Well, that's why we have to make our own titles so all Interferencers will recognize them immediately!

I like 409 btw :wink:

Last edited:
The vocals at the tail-end sound like either one of two things to me:

1). Recorded song, and lyrics fading out

or

2). Still jamming & Bono's doing Bono-scats or instructions to Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom