Updated 18+(!!!) minute audio thanks to our...friends at U2achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:
hey maybe the end of 409 isn't a new song, but a continuation of the song...wouldn't that be great if U2 did something like Zooropa again, a song with totally different parts? :drool: though I guess it's unlikely since it completely stops for a second. but it could be...i LOVE the bassline at the very end

i'm so excited :hyper:

If it didn't seem to stop, I would believe that, well hope for it

:wink:

Lancemc said:
Is it just me or does the last 10 seconds of 409 sound like something from a Franz Ferdinand song? :huh:

That's why I said "U2 doing Strokes justice". I hear the same basic thing. :yes:

Quite a few posts say there is a similarity to the Beatles (which should be a compliment) I think that there is a similar sound to the guitar in "Free As A Bird'. I'm not a musician so I don't know if it is similar chords or maybe just the same brand of guitar or electronic gadgetry.

I'm logging off for a few hours; I hope I don't miss anything great!:|

Axver, you can take my place as prognosticator #568. :wink: :lol:

U2dork said:
Axver, you're famous in France! :giggle:

:lmao: I'm just reading over the threads - I can't believe that stuff is still circulating!

Maybe one day, I'll use my terrible singing to orchestrate a U2 hoax. :wink:

one4u2 said:
I actually like 402 :drool:

Listening to it now :yes:

and the Lanois link might be old/outdated, I don't know. I didn't read the post on that other forum. Only noted that the first post was from October 2005....

:dance:

Roland of Gilead said:
This is quite inspired by Arcade Fire.

I'll add that to my list of inspiration/influences/sounds-likes coined by Interferencers: Beatles, Arcade Fire, Bon Jovi, Christian soft rock.

And holy shit, 404 better be on the album, I haven't heard Edge sound that good in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom