Updated 18+(!!!) minute audio thanks to our...friends at U2achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 better name these songs 400-411 on the album :wink:

Album Title The 400's

or maybe they could go with Merciful knees and use my artwork for that album

Wayne likes it :wink:

This is awesome!!! With the track names though, U2 must have at least 9 songs written!!!!!

Sounds to me like we're in the neighborhood of a whole album ready to go!:)

Here's another really important question that might make some of you fidget; why did the volume fade out in 402 while the waves didn't?

IT WAS A RECORDED VERSION!!!

Irishteen said:
U2 better name these songs 400-411 on the album :wink:

Album Title The 400's

or maybe they could go with Merciful knees and use my artwork for that album

Wayne likes it :wink:

I wanna see your artwork.

All My Life (aka 404) grows on me more every time I hear it. I love those TWO solos in there. Go Edge! :rockon:

Niceman said:
This is awesome!!! With the track names though, U2 must have at least 9 songs written!!!!!

9 songs! The next Zooropa!

lemonsquare said:
I haven't been able to listen to all of this, just a quick sampling at work.... but there's one I recognize -- "Thank You" -- a version of which Daniel Lanois has played live on and off over the past few years and has introduced as a song he co-wrote with his buddy Bono. What I've heard here is a bit evolved though...

very interesting.

shart1780 said:

I wanna see your artwork.

here's my joke cover and joke back, and joke tracklisting :wink:

albumcover.jpg

Niceman said:

The file names are what the camera spit out as default file names. The missing files were probably used by the taper to take personal photographs in between the time the band was playing.

U2dork said:

The file names are what the camera spit out as default file names. The missing files were probably used by the taper to take personal photographs in between the time the band was playing.

Who would do that while the band was playing??? j.k.

xaviMF22 said:
need to say this again:

409 bitches:drool: :drool:

no really, this is the one that sounds the most promising....

I definitely agree with you there. I've never heard anything like this form them before.

The other 4 tracks are all awesome too though! Man, this is just the best day I've had in a long time! :happy:

Niceman said:
Now, these titles didn't come from the muisc...but from the taper! That means the other 4 songs are out there!!!!

No, it could be meaningless beach noises, or pauses while the music was playing.

403 is really boring.

Maybe an interesting link

h**p://www.u2wanderer.org/rtss/viewthread.php?tid=273

(change ** to tt)

I will re-listen to these later in the day, but WOWY live is playing now and I cannot stop it!!! :love:

A special thanks to zoofred :bow: :bow: And a :sexywink:
My thanks to the taper as well - he/she is famous now :lol:

U2dork said:
As I said before "409" has me intrigued. It's so different.

I've renamed file 409 "U2's Arcade Fire Tribute". :wink: Seriously, it's the first thing I thought when I heard it.

Anyway, here's my current ranking of these clips starting with my favorite/most interesting:

1. 409 "U2's Arcade Fire Tribute"
2. 400/401 (forget the numbers already) "Oh Can't You See?"
3. 403 "All My Life"
4. 402 "Even Though..."
5. 404 "Thank You"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom