Updated 18+(!!!) minute audio thanks to our...friends at U2achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...new U2 songs, and I just heard Beck's first single from his new album! I don't even know how to contain myself. :hyper:

While you people are posting your random Chris Martin images, I am eating a salami sandwich.
smug.gif

But back to the songs.

Now I can't wait for some new studio quality material! I've gone back to listening to other artists and now I don't want to listen to the new U2 stuff due to the comparative quality ...

Edge plays incredibly!!!

WOW!

I don't like the lyrics all that much - one song just says "thank you for this, thank you for that" and in two songs Bono sings "all my life" - it worries me a bit. But oh boy, Edge is magical.

U2dork said:
Ya know, for as much Chris Martin hatin' that's been going on around here, some of you have way too many Chris Martin pictures readily available. This reinforces my theory on the secret Chris Martin man-crushes....

If by Chris Martin you mean Elisha Cuthbert, than yes:

elishaoriginal1gr3.jpg

Google is my fucking hero. :drool:

Axver said:
I've gone back to listening to other artists and now I don't want to listen to the new U2 stuff due to the comparative quality ...

I'm already there! Thankful that we got the audio, but I don't really feel the need to play it over and over again because the quality makes my ears cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom