Update U2 lose to DMB favorite Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
icon40.gif

I know. That sucks and I think it's unfair because of the internet cheating. I don't believe our guys were last, they must have thrown out our votes. Watch it girl, I got flamed for starting another thread about the show.
frown.gif

No one should be flaming anyone.. but I have to say there are already a couple VH1 threads and it would just make sense to post a comment like this in one of those other threads rather than starting a whole new thread.

In my opinion this sorry excuse for an awards show doesnt deserve all these threads.

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

"What's Going On" won for "There's No 'I' In Team"!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Who cares, U2 are my favorite group, why do I need them to win a stupid award just to validate it?

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Hey at least Bon Jovi didnt win it. Those fans are the ones that were whining to VH-1 about it. I dont care for DMB personally but they are fairly popular in the U.S., certainly more so than Bon Jovi, that is just a joke! If BJ wins anything it is because of cheating. We are not going to win best tour either, I just hope it goes to DMB over BJ. At least DMB was playing stadiums. BJ played only 2 months in the U.S. and two hometown stadium shows and that is it. I saw their performance on tv, I honestly dont think they sound that great live.

Remember,
All internet polls are unscientific and we know cheating was rampant. In a one person one vote enviroment that really had people of all ages voting, U2 would win hands down.
Not sure if those percentages were correct, but if they were, Bon Jovi was second to last. All their attempts including crying to VH1 failed.

Don't forget that DMB fans were the first to cheat by getting rid of their cookies. It's all their fault and they got away with it, and it pisses me off because their band sucks and their singer can't sing.

And in DEAD LAST place for Best Song....Something ain't right in VH1-Land.

Obviously there was cheating from all three parties. I think VH-1 does make a decision as far as who they want to win. If U2 was there tonight performing or in the audience I bet they would win something. That is what scares me, half of BJ are there. They better not win hottest tour. Losing to BJ for best live act is just embarrassing especially when I think they stink live!

Back
Top Bottom