Update on album direct from Hanover Quay - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2004, 04:24 PM   #31
Refugee

Local Time: 12:08 PM
I know who you mean off Zootopia and the Irish actress involved in that particular instance, she has done that on numerous other ocassions to fans as she has been Bonos escourt to a lot of events.
BUT, I am only speaking from my personal experiences, and I'm sorry if you have been lied to before. Sam has told me twice that Bono (and the rest of the band for that matter!)was due in at HQ and he has arrived about 10/15 minutes later and come out to pose for photos etc almost immediately. I certainly dont think that I am a special fan(for gods sake there is no such thing!!) Also when I spoke to PM earlier in April I was told that the band would be away for almost the entire month of April .. this was also true. This was also ridiculed at the time ..but again correct info.

I'm sure that all the employees of the band all have their safety and security upmost in their minds (which is definately as it should be) but I'm sorry I dont agree with you that they ALL give incorrect info on every occassion.
And as a footnote Sam can be very uncooperative!!

I wasnt skeptical about them being in Portugal or Spain it was the shooting of the video for the single as no mixing has been done yet!!
Still its nice to know that they have the photos done...just no songs ready!!!!

Old 05-01-2004, 04:45 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:08 AM
Keep on rocking in the free world Bono's Tart. I look forward to your reports..

Old 05-01-2004, 04:47 PM   #33
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by StlElevation

theres the problem...
there's a hell of a lot more problems than that, my friend.
Old 05-01-2004, 04:48 PM   #34
Refugee

Local Time: 07:08 AM
If they really were gonna pull up in 15 min. and he knew it he wouldn't bother to lie or cover up because he knew you'd see them anyway and he'd look like a fool.

I also didn't mean just you feeling special BT, a lot of fans have acted like they knew Sam, Dallas or John Sampson personally and they could get inside info but really they couldn't.

It does look like there was some truth to some of the rumors that had been floating around after all, but you can understand how everyone would be skeptical and negative after years of false alarms. I was starting to think nothing was ever going to happen. Pics are a good start and an encouragement!