Until The End Of The World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always felt the guitar makes the whole song in UTEOTW, if you threw out Bono's lyrics and made it an instrumental it would still be as awesome-- heck Bono doesn't even sing in UTEOTW, he just talks because the guitar is just that good!

I never get tired of it. In fact I think I need to see the Sydney Zoo TV version right now. Bye.

Until the End of the World is the ultimate live song for me, especially the Popmart performances. I say gimme some more of that combo, Last Night on Earth/Until the End of The World/New Year´s Day :yes:

MT

follower said:
Until the End of the World is the ultimate live song for me, especially the Popmart performances. I say gimme some more of that combo, Last Night on Earth/Until the End of The World/New Year´s Day :yes:

MT

LNOE/UTEOTW/NYD :drool:

I purchased that Greepeace album just so I could have an "official" live recording of this song. In the ten years of owning this cd, I have yet to listen to the whole thing. It serves its purpose for one song and I'm happy about that.

I definately think they should continue paying it. Also The Fly should remain a main stay on the set list. I would like to see them play WGRYWH more often though. and those who wanted Acrobat and Love is Blindess are so right. Those songs are so amazingly Epic. I could do without seeing Stuck in a Moment... live. In fact there were a few "poor" selections on the last tour but hey U2 could play a "poor" set anyday and they'd stilll kick it live better than anyone.

Hallucination said:
I definately think they should continue paying it. Also The Fly should remain a main stay on the set list. I would like to see them play WGRYWH more often though.

Totally agree with that. They got to play The Fly again, like UTEOTW that song is just too good to be left out of the se list. It would be extremely interesting to have WGRYWH again, in it's full format like it was played on the Zoo TV. But I do hope they keep on playing Stuck In A Moment, not necessarily every night but I think it should be played.

Back
Top Bottom