Until the end of the elipse....Bono falling over..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adriansr_martin

The Fly
Ouch - that's gotta hurt...Bono falling of the elipse during Until the end of the world.

Proof positive that you can't sing - hold a microphone - look at the edge & walk backwards at the same time.

Takes a licking & keeps on ticking.. You know it hurt - He looked stunned. Would have LOVED to see the look on Edge's face!

I believe so, Miami. Good thing the security lines the heart, as it looks like he was caught by one or two guys.

Otherwise, that would have been one painful and a bang on the head on the rail or the concrete floor, and it would have been a very short opener.

Wow! I guess somebody caught him. It's great how he recovered but obviously shaken up a bit. Cos he didn't seem to want to dance around much after that.

:scream: :no: It doesn't bare thinking about if Bono fell off stage like that :( :sad:

he broke his arm falling off the stage in washington dc during joshua tree or lovetown i believe.

When I got to see the Joshua Tree tour, I was surprised when I saw him in a sling, I didn't know what had happened then and found out only later on...that was before internet believe it or not.

yeow Bono fell right off didn't he :ohmy: It looked like he had to contemplate what had just happened.

I also watched that "U2 hotness" video posted by u2dani :combust: such things should come with a cautionary warning.

I think it looks like he handled that very well...cool as a cucumber. He was caught when he fell off the stage and was put right back up. He sat for a moment, probably half dazed thinking quickly what to do while remaining composed. I say well done, but yeah the look on Edge's face is priceless! Great video!

Oh noes! poor Bono hahah. I love how he falls, and you can tell he feels like an idiot, and so he crawls up and lays down trying to look 'cool". lol, its like when he points at the wrong parts of "COEXIST" on his headband on the Chicago DVD. And he kinda shrugs. What a guy.

I couldn't believe it when he fell of the stage. for a moment I thought it was gonna be the end of the tour.

I know it's not fair from me... But that video is hilarious!!!

He probably hurted... but still I cannot stop laughing!!

didn't he fall also during the Zoo Tv tour -- during the reharsals, probably, and cut his chin??

lady luck said:

didn't he fall also during the Zoo Tv tour -- during the reharsals, probably, and cut his chin??

Actually, that happened during rehearsals for the Joshua Tree tour as well. He fell off the stage while holding a spotlight and cut his chin. Man, that was a rough tour for him! :bono::hug:

hcbiggs2002 said:
That was scary!!:yikes: I don't understand anyone who could find this sort of thing funny!?!:shame: Malicious sense of humour!!:tsk:

It's funny b/c it's old news - it happened over 4 years ago, he's obviously OK! He finished the show....and two world tours since then. Also, he wasn't injured, he was caught in the fall. I've taken harder falls than that on a daily basis at gymnastics and we all laugh every time!

:lmao: Note henever walks backwards on that thing now.
Hell, I've taken /much/ worse than that as a kid. He probably gets a giggle out of it now.

I've only seen it once and I can't help but cringe when I think about.... It is sort of embarassing for me to think about I can't imagine what he must have been thinking... Like others have said, at least he kept on singing!

Back
Top Bottom