Unknown U2 songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Hello,

In another thread (That's Mr. Hewson to you) somebody posted a link to the ASCAP database which mentions the copyright to the songs written by Paul David Hewson (to the common man known as Bono). Upon looking at the list I saw two songs I've never heard of before.
THAT S THE WAY IT IS (Title Code: 500477710)

Writers:
CLAYTON ADAM
EVANS DAVID (GB 2)
HEWSON PAUL DAVID
KRAVITZ LEONARD A
MARCANO OSCAR A
MARIA VICTOR R
MULLEN LAURENCE
VILL ERIC C

Performers:
POWER RULE
POWERULE

NO PUEDO DEJAR DE VERTE (Title Code: 440244175)

Writers:
CLAYTON ADAM
EVANS DAVID (GB 2)
HEWSON PAUL DAVID
MULLEN LAURENCE

Does anyone know anything of these two songs. The first one (That's The Way It Is) is apparently co-written with Lenny Kravitz (and three others), but I've never heard of the group/artist/? Powerrule. I also haven't heard anything about No Puedo Dejar De Verte. So who knows something?

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

hmmm. i have no idea at all
confused.gif

From what I found...

Powerule was an early 90s latino rap group. That's the Way It Is samples Bullet the Blue Sky.

I don't know about No Puedo Dejar De Verte. I couldn't find anything. It's odd that there isn't a performer associated with it.

I found something called No Puedo Dejar De Verte under an artist called Grupo Rana. The track is listed as Can't Take My Eyes off You (No Puedo Dejar De Verte) but there's no mention of U2 and none of their names appear in the song credits. I have no idea if this is the right song or not...

Back
Top Bottom