uncool things bono has done in the past year,s.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono has been the coolest man in the world the last year. He put on a hundred excellent concerts, he spoke to many high ranking offficials about the devastating debt and AIDS crisis that an entire continent is sinking under because he cares and wants to save the world! He was seen all over, from the G8 to the WEF, from the Super Bowl to the White House. All the while, loving and sharing a wonderful life with his terrific wife, who gave him a fourth child in the last year.

Singer, writer, poet, preacher, teacher, saint, sinner, rock star, world crusader, family man.

Oh, and his hair has been beautiful the whole time too. What a year of COOLNESS!!!!!

Bono, you totally rock, dude. In possible every way. Don't let the bastards grind you down. I know you won't.

dam you pleba girls
smile.gif

oh i just got a pop mart haircut well they are kind of like bono had in the beautiful day video but a little short.i had the zootv cut now this.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES

Damn Shaun that has got to be the uncoolest thing you've ever done, I bet you looked HOTTER with the ZOOTV hair & I hope you'll grow it back.

Bono might have hung out with a few dorks, but he has remained cool throughout- acting cool, talking cool, looking cool, which means he is still cool. He's doing good things, too. He's an amazing guy.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
LOOK AT THE PANTS PEOPLE!!!!!!

So go make a special pants thread, and let this one drop. We PLEBA girls have seen them tons of times. I personally think he looks cute in them.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
eek.gif

Well if you're going to let the PANTS drop, you'd better start your thread on PLEBA LOL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Bono has been the coolest man in the world the last year. He put on a hundred excellent concerts, he spoke to many high ranking offficials about the devastating debt and AIDS crisis that an entire continent is sinking under because he cares and wants to save the world! He was seen all over, from the G8 to the WEF, from the Super Bowl to the White House. All the while, loving and sharing a wonderful life with his terrific wife, who gave him a fourth child in the last year.

Singer, writer, poet, preacher, teacher, saint, sinner, rock star, world crusader, family man.

Oh, and his hair has been beautiful the whole time too. What a year of COOLNESS!!!!!

Bono, you totally rock, dude. In possible every way. Don't let the bastards grind you down. I know you won't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom