Ultraviolet Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:

:ohmy:

SO!...That means u dont think it is so overrated anymore??:eyebrow:

:wink:

Oh, it's still overrated. But it's U2; it's bloody fantastic! Just ... there are a number of albums that are even more fantastic.

:faint:
:eek:

To answer the question, I think Edge sings a long "ultravioleeet" line in the chorus.

Axver said:

Oh, it's still overrated. But it's U2; it's bloody fantastic! Just ... there are a number of albums that are even more fantastic.

LOL! I knew it was too good to be true. :)

miss becky said:

LOL! I knew it was too good to be true. :)

Bah, it's still bloody fantastic and one of the best albums ever made! :rockon:

I just prefer UF, HTDAAB, JT, Boy, War, October, and Zooropa. :)

Terrific song........

as for the question i can't make out whats being sung....

Crap...initially I thought it was "For Tommorow Love," but later realized that was dumb, and thought it was "Ultraviolet Love", but now after years I find out its "Ultraviolet Light"!!!!

Always liked the song. And the chorus IS catchy, despite any simplicity others might see.

Count me as one of the UV lovers out there, lol. :)

I always thought it sounded liek IF TOMORROW COMES, but on closer listening it is indeed ULTRAVIOLET RAY.

Axver said:

Bah, it's still bloody fantastic and one of the best albums ever made! :rockon:

I just prefer UF, HTDAAB, JT, Boy, War, October, and Zooropa. :)

Though I don't agree that ALL of those records are better than AB, the only one I take issue with saying is better than AB is HTDAAB. I just.....I don't know what to say. I like HTDAAB, it is a VERY good record, but do you hear anything as INCREDIBLE as Until The End Of The World or The Fly on it?

Oh, glad Ultraviolet has grown on you though :wink: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom