Ultraviolet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMIS

Refugee
Have u2 played ultraviolet this tour? If they have can someone upload the song? because I have been istening to the 93 dublin one. its kickass. I just wanna compare.

Have they even played the song at all since the Zoo TV tour? It should make a comeback ina big way on the next tour. It's amazing live. I've also been listening to the 93 Dublin version. It's awesome. One of their best live songs I think.

Couldn't agree more with u both , u see in brazil , there's a site and a forum fan club called UltraViolet , people even organized a request to them , to perform it but it didn't work . Well they played again Love is Blindness , who knows UV gets a shot in the last concerts .

BTW about the dublin 93 version , which of course its awesome , I think what made it even better is that it was the last concert of zooropa , I think they had already planned they wouldn't play on the zoomerang leg which made the whole thing , Ok we will play this for the last time probably , so let's make it great .

I wonder how would it sound these days , I mean Zoo Station came back even better , would love to hear the vertigo version of UV .

It completey blew me away, If I was only there for those zoo tv shows:drool: :drool: . The ending with edge screaming 'ultraviolet', while bono went woooooooooooooooo, beautiful.

I love this song. I love hearing this song. I love hearing this song live (I have 2 live versions of it) and I would LOVE to be present to hear it played Live !

:drool: How I love this song so much.....I'd really like to attend a concert where it is played. I think it's one of my utmost favorite songs. *runs off and plays the ZooTV version* :drool: :heart:

One thing I still don't understand , kinf of , to the ones who went to zootv or watched the era , did it have a bad or weak reaction of the audience or something like this ? Because I still wonder why did they drop it , I mean they kept 4 great songs of AB in popmart , but fly later returned and others , so why not do it the same with it , I mean kind of everywhere I see talk about UV , and its live perf is consensus everybody think it's great , just for a test :

Is there anybody here that doesn't like UV ? Axver ? Anyone ?

ok so they played Beautiful Day/Ultraviolet (snippet) in Philadelphia on 22nd May this tour, but I don't have the recording yet. when I do, i'll share ;]

I don't like UV? :shrug:

I think the beginning is really annoying lol. I like the guitar in it but it's a little too similar to the rythym of UTEOTW for my tastes. Plus the lyrics are kinda lacking in my opinion. It's just not my "cup of tea" I guess is the only way I can describe it. There are enough AB songs on the tour anyway. Show some love for other albums. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom