UK people lets get Sometimes to No1!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ClaytonMan said:
I dont think there is an edit, although i have a sneaky suspicion it has been speeded up ever so slightly, havent heard it yet but im sure its slower than 96bpm on the album
going hto have to measure the speed tonight.

It´s definitely faster... Live is also faster (for example the BBC version) and imo that´s a big improvement...

Got my 3 singles too, along with the rather cool "wallet" which is actually just a cardboard box. But its a nice touch.

ThePuttKing said:
Hey Bono's Tart - I'm from Hull as well !

Small world isn't it ??

Are you a Tigers fan ??

Hi fellow townie!!!

I wouldnt say I was a Tigers fan but I have been to see them a few times!!

Hope you got some UK concert tickets, we got all of them apart from the 2nd date at Twickenham!! :wink:

I am ordering 2 sets of the 3 parts from www.hmv.co.uk so that's sales of 6 singles. HMV has the 3 part set for 6 pounds, but if like me you are ordering out of the UK, you get to subtract the 15% VAT bring the price of each set of 3 down to 5 pounds 10 plus shipping or about US$10 plus shipping to have all 3 parts. This is much less than you'll pay in the US to get all the parts, if you can even find them, plus anything you order off HMV will count towards pushing this single to #1.

Supposedly, it's not too far behind Elvis right now........and considering that it's a new song and is gaining more and more airplay over in the UK, I think we could see it hit #1 this week.

Im sorry Elvis but it is time for your royal ass to be kicked! Send you to the heartbreak hotel!

andyuk said:
Lets get what this song deserves! No1 in the UK. I am calling all U2 fans to buy all 3 singles next week! U2 have never had 2 number 1's of one album in the UK so lets change this and get Sometmes to No1!

Come on lets go for it!

Brought mine Monday morning. Worried About Elvis getting No1 (not that i've got anything against him in fact i like him) but not at the expense of the boys!!!!

Aardvark747 said:
Elvis CANNOT be ahead of them - surely??!

:huh:

I was more worried about trying to knock Eminem off no1....

On first day sales, Elvis is a few thousand in front, but from what I read, U2 have a good chance of catching up as Elvis's singles see a rush on the first day followed by a marked decline for the rest of the week.

Go buy more copies! Give them away to everyone you can! (I'll take free copies :wink:)

i think the record company has finally realised that they have a record to promote, last night when i was watching the brit awards (which the band won nothing) there was an ad promoting the single, then there was another one on channel4 later that evening and it's all over the radio now. You can kind of sense the panic (kinda like getting your homework done at the last minute imo)
i'v got my three copies:D

Back
Top Bottom