UK only versions of U2 albums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl91289

War Child
My dad is going to be in London next week and I want him to buy me a version of a CD (preferably U2) that isn't in the US. Last time I was there, I got Boy with the original cover b/c I couldn't find it in the US. Are there any other U2 albums that are sold in England/Ireland that are different than the versions sold in the US and are relatively easy to find? Thanks!

Some copies of ATYCLB, I believe, were sold in the UK with an alternate track list that includes The Ground Beneath Her Feet. Get it!

I?m not agree at all with "UK versions Only".... so who the hell we are for U2 ????? what about all the other countries we are from? that?s not fair !!!! :angry: :angry: :rant: :rant:

I really don?t want to see that kind of things again:(

IMAGINE THERE?S NO COUNTRIES
IT ISN?T HARD TO DO

John W. Lennon

Last edited:
calm down...we here in the UK deserve something unique & special, seeing as the whole of the rest of the world seems to hate us...no way is London going to get the 2012 olympics lol :(

No one tell ponkine about the extra tracks added to Japanese versions of albums ... :uhoh:

ponkine said:
I?m not agree at all with "UK versions Only".... so who the hell we are for U2 ????? what about all the other countries we are from? that?s not fair !!!! :angry: :angry: :rant: :rant:

I really don?t want to see that kind of things again:(

IMAGINE THERE?S NO COUNTRIES
IT ISN?T HARD TO DO

John W. Lennon

I guess this is directed at me, so Sorry- it's just I know that some versions of CDs sold in the UK are different than those sold in the States and I just thought it would be cool to have one since my dad's going to be there. And believe me- I completely agree with Imagine- i wish there wasn't this international division

Last edited:
U2girl91289 said:

And believe me- I completely agree with Imagine- i wish there wasn't this international division

Hmm, yes, why did we in Australia get The Ground beneath her Feet on ATYCLB (which I am very pleased about!) like the UK did, but we didn't get The Fly on the Best of 1990-2000? And, did anyone else get the limited edition of the Best of with the B-sides and the DVD? I was a bit annoyed as my DVD didn't work ...

~*Buffalo*~ said:

And, did anyone else get the limited edition of the Best of with the B-sides and the DVD? I was a bit annoyed as my DVD didn't work ...

I got it, and my DVD worked fine...yours might be a US import or something though in which case the dvd may have the wrong region coding or something...

Back
Top Bottom