UABRS Remaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It says the DVD will include 5 previously unreleased songs, are these 5 songs that were not on the original VHS of red rocks or will it be extra promo videos, like the Gloria, I Will Follow and Two Hearts promo videos???

Can someone clarify what the difference is between the vhs red rocks setlist and the dvd setlist?? what extra songs are we getting?

Original VHS -
Surrender / Seconds / Sunday Bloody Sunday / October / New Years Day / I Threw A Brick / A Day Without Me / Gloria / Party Girl / 11 O'Clock Tick Tock / I Will Follow / 40

New DVD - according to U2.com

LIVE AT RED ROCKS

Out Of Control / Twilight / An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart / Surrender / Two Hearts Beat As One / Seconds / Sunday Bloody Sunday / Cry/The Electric Co.
/ October / New Year’s Day / I Threw A Brick Through A Window / A Day Without Me / Gloria / Party Girl / 11 O’Clock Tick Tock / I Will Follow / “40”

:)

Thanks for posting those two setlists!

So were getting more than what was on the original VHS then, also with upgraded picture and sound this should make an excellent DVD.

What songs will be missing from the DVD that were played on the day??

You know, i have the full concert tv+vhs recordings and it's exactly as the tracklist posted for the dvd.
I fall down isn't taped.
Also checked with Pimm's "U2 Live" and for Red Rocks setlist it states "same as minneapolis". Minneapolis lists I fall down as one of the songs. Now there's either an error or I fall down was really bad that day.

Yes the full concert included I Fall Down. It is the only song so far never actually seen on video. (Besides the video tape you can see all the others easily on You Tube.) I was really hoping to finally see it, but it looks like it's not gonna happen. All I can think is that there was some sort of problem with the video recording during that song. Unless anyone can think of another reason. :shrug: I'm still glad we will finally have all the rest on dvd tho, especially An Cat Dubh.

This is gonna be sweet. I think that when viewing the dvd, one should turn the temperature down low, blow in some mist, turn off the lights, and light up some torches. Dude. :combust:

Doooo it... I'll buy a ticket! :wink:

Oh, no tickets needed---just come with food. If you're in the DC area when it's released, PM me and we'll do it! Well, maybe minus the torches.... Hmm, unless we put the tv outsiiiiiide......:hmm:

Yes the full concert included I Fall Down. It is the only song so far never actually seen on video. (Besides the video tape you can see all the others easily on You Tube.) I was really hoping to finally see it, but it looks like it's not gonna happen. All I can think is that there was some sort of problem with the video recording during that song. Unless anyone can think of another reason. :shrug:

I Fall Down live features Bono playing guitar. Perhaps therein lies the problem; one Bono guitar song, A Day Without Me, was deemed to be enough.

Deluxe set artwork:

ref=dp_image_0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0015FML06/sr=1-1/qid=1218636768/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music&qid=1218636768&sr=1-1

which ones?
edit. Ok wait... I think I was mixed up there for a bit. I have seen them, all but I think one or 2 I never could get to. Sorry!

:hmm: They did add easter eggs to alll the other DVDs so far...

Not Slane. :(

I thought the Red Rocks DVD and the UABRS CD were going to be together in one package for the deluxe edition. They're seperate, but they're kinda the same. I'll just buy one and ask for the other one for Christmas. :hmm:

Not Slane. :(

I thought the Red Rocks DVD and the UABRS CD were going to be together in one package for the deluxe edition. They're seperate, but they're kinda the same. I'll just buy one and ask for the other one for Christmas. :hmm:

Didn't Slane have 3 songs in 360 degrees view to watch (Streets, BD and UTEOTW?) as an Easter egg ?

DVD and CD will be together. The regular version is just the DVD or just the LP.

I'm delighted about this, though surprised about I Fall Down.
Can't wait to have I Threw A Brick and Day Without Me on DVD, best segue ever!

I listen to I Fall Down at Red Rocks all the time... I still find no reason for it to be the only song intentionally left out. I like the performance. I still think it must have been a video problem. :( Since we'd already seen the entire concert except for IFD, I hoped the video would turn up someday and be a real treat, but now it does look bleak.

Back
Top Bottom